Financial Controller with English
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile GABTEO CONSULT active.
Vezi toate job-urile Financial Controller with English active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
O companie formata dintr-o echipa tanara si dinamica, ce ofera servicii de consultanta si recrutare de personal.Cerinte
• Bachelor's Level Degree or equivalent;
• Fluency in English;
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in F&A;
• Knowledge of accounting principles and procedures;
• Strong oral and written communication skills;
• A detail-orientation and strong organizational and planning skills;
• Ability to analyze financial data and prepare reports based on the business specific;
• Hyperion (HFM) Good Knowledge;
• Technical skills in Hyperion (HFM) – User data maintenance/ Troubleshooting an advantage;
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills;
• Team player;
• Good time-management skills;
• Great interpersonal and communication skills;
• Sense of Accountability/ Responsibility;
• Problem-solving skills;
• Understanding of USGAAP represents an advantage.
• Preparation and provide clear and understandable flux commentaries on Balance Sheet movements;
• Statutory External support;
• Actively support new system implementation; process standardization and improvements;
• Maintenance of fixed assets register;
• Support on monthly VAT reporting review and related supporting documentation electronic archiving process;
• Promoted continuous improvement of the quality and efficiency of the forecasting and management reporting process and outputs;
• Prepared and conducted monthly reviews of forecast, and budgets, presented scenarios based on collection and different economic implications, supervised closing activities;
• Assisted in the preparation of the actual revenues and expenses report as well as preparing other various reports;
• Oversee various accounting operations and Coordinate with the local team for submitting the budget, forecasts and report variances;
• Prepare and publish timely monthly reports and Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting;
• Ensure quality control over financial reporting related to the business specific;
• Reconcile corporate business specific tasks and deliver summary to the local team;
• Develop and document business processes;
• Review USGAAP accounts, monitor and analyze P&L and Balance sheet transactions and ensure their correctness; deal with eventual discrepancies; review and confirm the overall correctness of P&L and BS statements.
• A great office, a friendly atmosphere and a multinational environment. Teambuilding and Christmas party;
• Bonuses for your results;
• Wide range of development and training options (including soft skills and language courses);
• Not only free coffee and fruits to keep you energized, but also medical coverage;
• Bookster and Benefits Online for you to enjoy your hobbies.