Financial & Accounting Analyst
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile GABTEO CONSULT active.
Vezi toate job-urile Financial & Accounting Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
O companie formata dintr-o echipa tanara si dinamica, ce ofera servicii de consultanta si recrutare de personal.Cerinte
• A minimum of 3 years’ finance and accounting experience in a multinational context;
• Good knowledge of accounting principles, tax legislation and operational processes;
• Relevant experience working with accounting software platforms and related processes;
• Good command of English Language (Level C1 is a must);
• Experience of SAP FI systems preferable;
• Proficiency in Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint;.
• Proactive in solving day to day issues;
• Meticulousness, analytical and attentiveness to detail;
• Ability to pick up new tasks quickly;
• Good communication and development skills;
• Ability to work independently and proactively in an international team;
• Drive for results, with focus on timely and complete delivery;
• Flexible: able to work autonomously, but also to cooperate with multiple teams;
• Enthusiastic, self-motivated individual with excellent communication skills.
Our Accountant will ensure the delivery of high quality financial information and organize, and execute, various related workflows.
• Organize and execute multiple financial administrative workflows (including across international offices) as in charge person for each entity;
• Responsible for preparing necessary journal entries for accounts payables invoices, payroll and expense forms;
• Responsible for processing bank statements, credit cards and petty cash;
• Responsible for processing and reconciliation of fixed assets and depreciation;
• Ensure that reports are reconciled to ledger balances and all designated accounts are under control and movements explained;
• Carry out general ledger quality control;
• Assist in monthly balance sheet reviews which are internally performed on groups locations;
• Support the development of policies, controls and business processes;
• Work together with statutory/external accountants to reconcile Group accounts to local accounts
• Offer support in assisting external auditors during interim and final audit;
• Providing proactive, cross-functional support between finance, HR, administrative and operations staff;
• Be a dependable resource to the Chief Accountant, Controller and to global colleagues across international offices while taking an active role within special projects, as required;
• Manage the statutory process for legal entities, supporting draft preparation of annual closing, identification and reporting of adjustments required. Preparation of statutory review in order to align the management and statutory reporting;
• Review USGAAP accounts, monitor and analyze P&L and Balance sheet transactions and ensure their correctness; deal with eventual discrepancies; review and confirm the overall correctness of P&L and BS statements;
• Preparation and provide clear and understandable flux commentaries on Balance Sheet movements;
• Statutory External support;
• Actively support new system implementation; process standardization and improvements
• Maintenance of fixed assets register;
• Support on monthly VAT reporting review and related supporting documentation electronic archiving process.
• A great office, a friendly atmosphere and a multinational environment. Teambuilding and Christmas parties;
• Bonuses for your results;
• Wide range of development and training options (including soft skills and language courses);
• Free coffee and fruits to keep you energized but also medical coverage;
• Bookster and Benefits Online for you to enjoy your hobbies.