UI/UX Designer (Part time / Project Based)
• A team of 60+ people in USA and Romania that like to build great software platforms
• We enjoyed tremendous success and growth in recent years, MIT, NASA, Cisco and some of the biggest companies in the world used the software we created. We want to keep this going and need your help for it.
• We value the team concept and foster an environment where people can grow together.
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role (at least 2 years);
- Portfolio of design projects;
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop;
- BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field, is NOT mandatory, but NICE to have;
- Translating concepts into user flows, wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experience;
- Identify user behavior, goals, motivations and needs through various methods;
- Get involved during the business analysis phase in regard to usability/navigation considerations and other aspects;
- Identifying design problems and suggest elegant solutions;
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Team Building activities
- Medical Insurance (Regina Maria - Business)
- Relaxation room: gaming console, comfy couch, board games and a lot of fun.
- A team of 60+ people in USA and Romania (50+ developers, QA, …)
- Centrally located offices at Victoriei Square, flexible hours, soccer & beer nights, … and you might have some ideas too.