IT Support and Development - Brasov
Elektrobit (EB) is a leader in automotive software with over 30 years serving the industry, EB’s software powers over 1 billion devices in more than 100 million vehicles and offers flexible, innovative solutions for driver assistance. Of course, we owe our success especially to our employees—whom we support above all through an extremely pleasant working atmosphere which has received several awards and many other positive aspects.
Apply today and become part of a successful global player in automotive software development that highly values its employee-oriented company culture with its flat hierarchies, creative working atmosphere, and flexible working hours. We offer you the freedom to work self-reliantly and have career prospects based on your performance.
In this role, you will work in the IT Application team and in partnership with EB business teams, in order to enable their strategic goals, by ensuring the continued development and operation of IT systems and applicatioused acroEB Automotive. You will become a member of a highly motivated and skilled team, and this will offer you many opportunities to hone and master your technical skills and competencies.
- have relevant qualification, such as successfully completion of a Computer Science, or another comparable, degree
- bring 3 – 5 years relevant experience in similar environments
- have deep knowledge of version control systems (subversion, git)
- can demonstrate good knowledge of ITIL.
- have knowledge of scripting languages (Python, Bash, ...)
- are familiar with web technologies (HTTP, sessions, SOAP, REST)
- have experience with object-oriented programming
- are familiar with Linux based operating systems
- accumulated knowledge of databases and query languages
- have experience with the software development process
- are used to working collaborative and to having a strong sense of team work
- have a methodical and disciplined approach with attention to detail
- are patient and persistent
- can display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- must be fluent in English, while having German language skills is advantageous
- assist EB projects in the build, deployment and verification of software, making maximum use of automation
- administer source control systems, including devising branching policies and strategies
- proactively encourage re-use and help to define and enforce policy where necessary
- are aware of changes and evolutions in ‘process thinking’ and ‘supporting tools’.
- make ongoing recommendations for improving the IT services
- engage proactively with EB Projects to ensure that access to the ecosystem of scripts, techniques, patterns and templates reaches the widest possible audience
- diagnose and resolve technical issues in a timely manner
- support upgrades to existing infrastructure
- identify and work on improvements of IT Services efficiency and reliability
- ensure systems are secure, while at the same time maintain a suitable and sustainable functioning of these systems
- document IT systems and changes to ensure IT documentation is kept up to date
- work in an international team, supporting EB international locations
- adhere to, and improve, EB technical standards, processes and documents
- career opportunities corresponding to your professional success;
- the possibility to develop advanced technology and to transform it into enriching end user experiences;
- an international and multicultural working environment in a prestigious company;
- a motivating and engaging work environment;
- being part of a young, dynamic and motivated team;
- trainings to familiarize you with EB software products and tools;
- we offer our employees the opportunity to take advantage of further education in our own academy in addition to other schemes that help our employees to find the right Work-Life balance for themselves;
- flexible work time;
- premium insurance to medical services;
- 13th salary and loyalty bonus;
- EB Way of working and Way of life.
Elektrobit Automotive is working today on the car of tomorrow. Be part of our exceptional company.