Financial Disputes and Collections Officer with Italian
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
Are you the right fit for the job?
- You have Advanced Italian and English language skills
- You communicate easily
- You are a team-player
- No previous work experiences? Don’t worry, as you will have access to extensive training and work side by side with experienced professional.
What will you do?
- Learning will be a big part of your job? After joining our team, you will have the opportunity to learn all about Finance and Accounting and put it into practice.
- To give you a clue: in 6 months after you join our team, you will know: how to manage customers expectations, reconcile accounts receivable ledger, solve queries and disputes on unpaid invoices; how to work in various applications (such as Oracle, SAP, Microsoft Outlook or Excel)
- But what will you do in a typical day?
You will participate in a daily huddle with your team and set the priorities for the day; receive and analyze the queries from our customers and make sure that they make their payment in time; consult with your colleagues in case you ever need help.
What’s in it for you?
- Gain access to an extensive curriculum of trainings both in classroom and online and rejoice the guidance of career counselors, mentors and people advisors;
- Receive an attractive benefits package including: coverage of public transportation, private medical services, private pension account, life insurance private account, gym subscription, or medical services for a member of the family, meal vouchers for each working day, online, interactive library subscription (Bookster);
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work/life balance, where fun outings, sports activities and volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to-day life.