Deal Support Specialist
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Mazars Consulting active
View all jobs Deal Support Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
Mazars is an international, integrated and independent organisation, specialising in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax and legal services. As of January 1st, 2018, Mazars operates throughout the 86 countries that make up its integrated partnership. Mazars draws upon the expertise of 20,000 women and men led by 950 partners. We assist clients of all sizes, from SMEs to mid-caps and global players as well as start-ups and public organisations, at every stage of their development.
Present in Bucharest since 1995, we have been supporting international investors looking forward to setting up businesses all over the country. For our Romanian clients we provide an independent, reliable and recognized signature, indispensable for their national and international growth.
• Graduate/ Final Year Student in Finance, Economics or Marketing.
• 1-3 years of related work experience in a related function, as part of sales, procurement or marketing organizations is a plus.
• Advanced level of English
• Advanced in one of the following languages: French, German, Spanish.
• Advanced communication skills both verbal and written
• Experience of working in a global, virtual environment is considered an advantage
• Support senior colleagues during the management of any new deal related processes;
• Provide active support in drafting RFI, RFP information;
• Create draft documentation in support of RFx;
• Complete research on prospects, including financial risk assessments, conflicts etc
• Provide feedback on areas of improvements to the team manager;
• Documenting issues and resolutions as applicable;
• Support in creating a knowledge base to be used for business development.