PROCESS ENGINEER [SOLDERING]
Kimball Electronics Romania had the start-up in 2015 as a greenfield investment being owner of its new facility building and new equipment!
As distinctive trait of the company's employees, we are looking for colleagues ready to get out of regular jobs and rather create their own: we are looking for colleagues that are willing to contribute and get involve, are ready to easily slide from one area to another, interested in creating procedural frame and, as a general approach, are not afraid to fail, but either to succeed!
We invite to go through the role description below and see if it matches your interests!
- + 5 years experience as process engineer
- + 3 years of experience in electronics manufacturing (soldering)
- Technical studies (Faculty is minimum) and trainings
- Logical and full cycle thinking
- Analytical and synthesis abilities
- Excellent communication skills: technical flow, communication with various roles
- Excellent ability to transpose thinking into actions
- English: advanced level
- PC literate
Defines, validates documents and maintains soldering process and other related processes;
Trains the operators when introducing a new product in manufacturing line
Ensures the training for the technicians when a new equipment coming in the production line
Responsible for process improvements and optimization to reduce costs and improve quality
Defines corrective actions in order to fix any process issue related to Soldering operations
Defines consumable materials list used in soldering operations
Creates programs, thermal profiles, mechanical adjustment and calibration of equipments
Order spare parts/ consumables for the equipment use