Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Kimball Electronics Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Maintenance Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Kimball Electronics Romania had the start-up in 2015 as a greenfield investment being owner of its new facility building and new equipment!
As distinctive trait of the company's employees, we are looking for colleagues ready to get out of regular jobs and rather create their own: we are looking for colleagues that are willing to contribute and get involve, are ready to easily slide from one area to another, interested in creating procedural frame and, as a general approach, are not afraid to fail, but either to succeed!
We invite to go through the role description below and see if it matches your interests!
- Technical studies and trainings;
-+3 years experience as maintenance engineer;
- experience in electronics manufacturing;
- Excellent planning skills;
- Excellent ability to transpose planning into implementation, with interactions in various departments and areas;
- English: advanced level;
- PC literate;
-available for on call support.
MAINTENANCE ENGINEER has a main role the entire set of actions in order to assure availability, reliability and excellent maintainability of production equipments, in terms of: planning, procedure and optimization.
- Understands company, projects, transfer plan and actions;
-Is an important part of CORE Engineering Team for ownership of availability of production equipments at optimum parameters;
- Active involvement in project implementation (understand equipments, maintenance pattern, requirements and specifications);
- Participates in specific training and takes over the maintenance planning for establishing routines towards other roles ( preventive maintenance, corrective actions, etc.);
-Full cycle maintenance planning and implementation;
- Valid input in maximizing the timing for production and 100% availability of equipments;
-Project management responsabilities;
-Responsible for technical trainings (plan, follow-up and update competency matrix).