EMEA Business Request Dispatcher (Contractor Role)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Oracle active
View all jobs EMEA Business Request Dispatcher (Contractor Role) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
Oracle, a global provider of enterprise cloud computing, empowers businesses of all sizes on their digital transformation journey. With 430,000 customers in 175 countries, Oracle provides leading-edge capabilities in Software as a Service, Platform as a Service, Infrastructure as a Service, and Data as a Service.
Our mission is to transform our world for the better through innovative technologies.
We are looking for individuals that match the following profile:
• Business or Technical/IT education, university degree or equivalent experience
• Appreciation of Corporate Technology, internet / web applications and desktop/office automation software.
• Strong skills in the use of productivity tools (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
• Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
• Able to work in a dynamic environment
• Good interpersonal skills
• Self-confident, proactive and a self-starter – example: able to set up and drive own meetings proactively
• Good attention to detail, thorough in approach and completion of task
• Multicultural background/experience
• Good planning and time management skills
• Ability to multi-task and share job responsibilities with other team members.
• Ability to work in (and preferably experience of working in) virtual teams
• Openness to work with different languages & cultures
• Results orientation and focus on quality
• Most important is an eagerness to learn!
• Orchestrate the sales requests by verifying information, triaging and dispatching to the right teams to cover the business needs
• Triage the incoming work packages of whether they need remote assistance
• Verify the work packages to contain all necessary information
• Take leadership of the work package and involve the appropriate teams to cover it according to the business needs
• Recommend improvements in process and rules.
• Clarify any exceptions to the rules
• Act as a point of contact for the aligned stakeholders
• Internal communications (participate in creating standardized communications)
• Support in overall internal communications plan & execution (e.g. slides preparation)
• Ensure collaboration with Solution Engineering teams, sales and other lines of business.
• Work with the virtual teams across the EMEA & APAC organization
• You may be required to lead or participate on internal projects related to processes & training through to development of our platform
*The role offers a 1-year contract.
*Working hours: 9:00-18:00 and 11:00-20:00 RO time.
This is a great opportunity to experience how tools and processes work in a large company.
The position plays a key role in engaging the right resources to fulfill requests for service from Sales.
You will be working at Oracle’s Floreasca Park Building, Bucharest. Learning on-the-job by remotely supporting Oracle’s Field Solution Engineers, you will verify sales requests for assistance are accurate and complete and dispatch them to make sure the right team is involved.
With 430,000 customers in 175 countries, Oracle provides leading-edge capabilities in software as a service, platform as a service, infrastructure as a service, and data as a service.
What we offer:
• An international environment focused on continuous learning
• A combination of building basic product knowledge, sales and organizational skills
• A challenging and interesting work environment with the possibility for interaction with colleagues and partners across Europe and Asia Pacific