Software Factory Team Leader
At Bosch Service Solutions we are looking for dedicated and dynamic people who are ready to face daily challenging tasks in an international and innovative environment – people who can identify opportunities and make the most of them. No matter if you start as an intern, a graduate or a professional with years of experience – at Bosch Service Solutions you’ll find the right job with passionate and dedicated colleagues.
Make it hapen. Apply now at email@example.com.
5+ years’ experience as a Software Developer;
Prior experience in a technical leadership position;
College or University degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
Core Competency Requirements:
Proficient with Microsoft .NET 3.5+ development using C#;
In depth knowledge and experience with core Microsoft .Net technologies including: WCF, WPF, WF, LINQ and EF;
Extensive experience designing and developing enterprise grade software;
Experience with source control management systems and continuous integration/deployment
Experience with automated testing;
Experience with agile development methodologies including Kanban and Scrum;
Experience with multi-threading and concurrency;
Experience with debugging, performance profiling and optimization;
Comprehensive understanding of object oriented and service, oriented application development
techniques and theories;
Internally motivated, able to work proficiently both independently and in a team environment;
Strong communication skills with both internal team members and external business stakeholders;
Strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes.
Preferred Competency Requirements:
Experience with database development including relational database design, SQL and ORM technologies;
Experience with user interface design and prototyping.
Flexible benefits and services, medical services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities.Responsibilities
- Guide team development efforts towards successful project delivery;
- Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship;
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits;
- Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team;
- Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts and software architects to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain web and desktop based business applications built on different technologies;
- Assist in the collection and documentation of user’s requirements, development of user stories, estimates and work plans;
- Prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software;
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards;
- Participate in peer reviews of solution designs and reated code;
- Package and support deployment of releases;
- Work with teammates in the migration of legacy applcations to current technologies;
- Develop, refine, and tune integrations between applcations;
- Analyze and resolve technical and application problems;
- Assess opportunities for application and process improvement and prepare documentation of rationale to share with team members and other affected parties;
- Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on time and on budget;
- Provide third-level support to business users;
- Research and evaluate a variety of software products.