Technology Sales Consulting Intern (Oracle Internship Program Romania)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Oracle active.
Vezi toate job-urile Technology Sales Consulting Intern (Oracle Internship Program Romania) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Explore Oracle and become our next great hire!
With more than 420,000 customers - including 100 of the Fortune 100 - and with deployments across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries, Oracle offers a comprehensive and fully integrated stack of cloud applications, platform services, and engineered systems.
Currently counting over 4100 employees in the Bucharest and Iasi offices, Oracle Romania has been prominently listed as one of the „Most Desired Employers” in the local market over the last 6 years, including the top rank for the past 3 years.
Oracle is a key contributor globally to IT education through its Oracle Academy Program. Oracle Academy currently supports 664 institutions and over 52,000 students in Romania. In 2016 we are training 200 teachers in Java Fundamentals and Java Programming.
Beside key administrative functions for customers, partners and Oracle organizations, Romania is also home for core development centers and teams helping customers to realize successful IT projects. To name a few:
Oracle Product Development
Oracle Advanced Customer Support
Oracle Software Support Services
Oracle Sales Consulting Center
Oracle is constantly recruiting for a variety of departments, looking for talented candidates with both technical and non-technical background. The ideal candidate would be the one with high potential and ability to learn and adapt quickly to a fast changing, innovative and demanding environment. If you’re looking for insight into life at Oracle, explore our culture, or want to join the social conversation, check out our Oracle Facebook Community.
Oracle has the world’s largest suite of enterprise class cloud applications (SaaS), platform technologies (PaaS) and Infrastructure Services (IaaS) delivering world-class functionality from state-of-the-art data centers distributed all over the world.
Oracle and the Cloud
At Oracle, we are technologically curious, socially savvy and environmentally conscious. We leverage our next- gen work environments to deliver first-class experiences to customers and our internal teams. With a focus on reaching their full potential, our interns leverage powerful training and development programs that enhance their skillsets and prepare them to meet the needs of today’s successful businesses.
Our Cloud focused teams are at the frontline of a massive digital transformation that’s changing the way the world does business. Our teams have an inquisitive mindset to truly understand business priorities and opportunities. Our teams help our customers future-proof their business.
If YOU hold a winning attitude and have the passion & hunger to help Oracle in our quest to be the The No. 1 Cloud Company, then we want YOU!
Oracle is leading the digital transformation, enabling customers around the world to transform their businesses amid the cloud revolution. With our extensive, world-class product portfolio we offer THE most complete & integrated cloud platform in the world.
Oracle Culture & Community
Work with the industry’s sharpest minds in an exciting environment.
At the heart of Oracle’s success is a rich culture of innovation, entrepreneurship, and learning that has produced the most talented teams and respected products in the industry. We aim to ensure that every intern reaches their full potential and has what they need to achieve success. Part of that comes in the form world class training programs and skills building initiatives. But that’s only half of the equation. What really sets us apart is our focus on bringing together a diverse group of people to work in an exciting environment, learn from one another and have a positive impact on their communities through our different programs.
What we are looking for:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent Professional Qualification in Information Technology or a related field
• Fluent level of English both spoken and written
• Passion for information technologies and following the latest trends in the IT industry – e.g. big data, IoT, cloud
• Involvement and participation on IT or complex academic projects
• Knowledge of Oracle technology product portfolio, Cloud technologies, development frameworks and tools would be an important plus
• Willingness to learn new things
• Ability to effectively communicate, both written and verbally
• Online communication skills (social networks, blogging platforms, websites) would be a plus
• Ability to work independently while being a good team player at the same time
• A high level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, commitment, self-belief and achievement-orientation.
• A good mix of structured analysis, problem identification, solving and persuasion skills
• Actively develop a depth of product knowledge in the designated Oracle Cloud range – SaaS, PaaS, IaaS and DBaaS
• Shadowing your team and specified groups to increase experience and knowledge.
• Develop awareness of all relevant competitive products on the market
• Learn the skills of understanding the needs and pains of the customer in order to link them to a set of products/solutions provided by Oracle
• Learn to effectively deliver product demos and presentations
• Learn how to deliver high-quality standard Oracle presentations and demonstrations.
• Learn how to present and articulate Oracle products’ strengths relative to competitors.
Oracle is committed to hiring Top Talent in our Internship Program and to developing and mentoring individuals to meet their potential and reach their career goals. We are looking for dynamic, high performing individuals who thrive on the challenge of working in a fast-moving environment and who have a passion for technology and how it can help businesses succeed.