Product Packaging Marketing Specialist
'Bringing health through food to as many people as possible', guided by our 4 values: HUMANISM, OPENESS, PROXIMITY and ENTHUSIASM (HOPE).
These values reflect the way we treat each other as individuals, but also the world around us. They helped us grow every year and share our vision with the whole world.
This way Danone Group unites individuals from different locations and cultures that are living the same values. We have over 100.000 colleagues, we are active in over 140 countries and we are the prefered brand of over 900 mil consumers!
Globally, Danone Group is No. 1 for Fresh Dairy Products, bringing a legacy of almost 100 years in producing yogurts. Danone holds No.2 market position worldwide for Early Life Nutrition, considering the markets it operates.
In Romania we are present ever since 1997 and we produced our first yogurt in our Bucharest factory in 1999. Since then we produce over 1 mil yogurts daily and we are leader of local yogurts market. Our secret: the teamwork and collaboration of 400 colleagues all around the country.
Find out more accessing: http://www.danone.ro/ or http://www.danone.com/
- 1+ year experience in Product Change Management/ Activity Management/Logistics
- University Degree (Project management is a plus)
- Proven project management skills
- Ability to lead crossfunctional cooperation effectively
- Detail-oriented and great organization skills
- Result-driven, open-minded and flexible
- Fluent in English and Romanian
- Closely work with Activity Managers / Logistics / Regulatory / Sales and Brand teams to comply with market launch process (innovation meetings, Artwork change)
- Manage all packaging related aspects for projects – manage artwork process and co-packing where needed
- Ensure excellence in execution of products to market, in line with new innovation & renovation governance
- Deliver approved projects on time; communicate when timelines are off-plan
- Develop copy text brief with the appropriate Brand partner
- Cooperate with external agencies
- Communicate with global team - updates on projects etc.
Danone is a global food company holding top positions in healthy food through its four businesses: Essential Dairy and Plant-based, Early Life Nutrition, Waters and Advanced Medical Nutrition. Its mission, bringing health through food to as many people as possible, embodies commitment to human progress and business success. It gives meaning to the work of our 100,000 Danoners worldwide on an everyday basis.
For passionate people looking for autonomy and exciting career opportunities, Danone truly has something special inside.
Danone does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment, offering equal opportunity to each and every one.