This job is no longer active!
View all jobs InCrys active
View all jobs Business Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
InCrys is a provider of complete Technology and Consulting Services, founded in 2000. Headquartered in Bucharest, Romania, with offices in London and Rotterdam, we deliver Testing, Application Development Outsourcing, Remote Server Administration, Business Analytics and Optimization (BAO) and Software Packaging services to clients in Western Europe, USA and Canada.
A result of the many certifications held by our specialists, our acknowledgment in 2010 as IBM Premier Business Partner is one of the accomplishments that guarantee our status as trusted Software Solutions provider. We have become a leading offshore outsourcing provider by consolidating on our employees’ extensive work experience, knowledge of state-of-the-art technologies, and excellent language skills.
Our focus on employee training and continuous development lead to a record-setting attrition-rate, of only 6% in 2013.
InCrys is now undergoing an active recruitment process, and we’re especially in need of software development specialists, infrastructure specialists and testers. We have approximately 300 professionals involved in complex software outsourcing projects, and we aim to significantly expand our team by at least 20% by the end of this year.
For further information please visit www.incrys.com
You will be working with an international team, with people set in Switzerland, Romania and Slovakia, acting as a communication bridge between our customer and our development team.
As a business analyst, you'll need to understand the needs of departments and the organization as a whole and suggest improvements, consider opportunities and potential risks attached to suggestions made, ensure plans are made and processes followed to evaluate the impact of the changes made, including taking responsibility for overseeing and reporting on this evaluation.
• IT background with at least 7 years of experience with at least 4 years as BA
• Understanding of software engineering concepts
• Creating detailed documentation
• Modeling techniques and methods
• Familiarity with Agile Methodology
• Effective communication skills; verbal, non-verbal and written; and ability to communication on all levels of the organization
• Ability to work as part of a cross-cultural team including flexibility to support multiple locations when necessary
• Excellent interpersonal skills in areas such as teamwork, facilitation, and negotiation,
• Able to work independently or as part of a team
• The ability to conduct cost/benefit analysis
• Business case development
• Presentation skills, running workshops
• Ability to work under pressure and to manage competing priorities
• Ability to complete assigned tasks and issue resolution to closure in a timely manner
• English is a must, German is a plus.
• Requirement gathering - Work with the various business departments to understand their needs for any software related issues they are experiencing
• Research, analyze and recommend improvements
• Create and refine user stories and acceptance criteria
• Create test case scenarios
• Testing of new or modified functions
• Creating and maintaining documentation (e.g. user manual)
• Running customer acceptance demo at the end of the iteration
• Running retrospectives with the team to discuss what went well, what went wrong and what could be improved
• Running daily stand-ups with the development team.
• Facilitate team meetings, team decisions, and resolution of any impediments that the team might experience
• Engage in Backlog prioritization & iteration planning with customer stakeholders
• Create status reports and dashboards
• 6-8+ years of experience as a Functional Analyst with extensive professional experience in functional/system analysis
• Analytical ability to ensure comprehensiveness and articulation of functional details
• Business facing and communication skills, active participant in driving the requirements workshops using specific tools and techniques
• Experience with requirements analysis, including but not limited to writing estimates based on assumptions and driving clarification meetings with the client
• Experience with both interactive experience and reporting applications,
• Prior experience using a structured analysis framework or methodology of any kind
• Tools, a subset of the following: Jira, RTC
• Extensive knowledge of Agile principles and standards (SCRUM Master certification is a plus)
• Experience with best practices and standards in Travel&Transportation / Oil&Gas sector is an advantage
• Ability to work in a multicultural environment,
• Ability to work with remote teams,
• Have a strong delivery focus adhering to consistent documentation standards,
• Ability to prioritize a busy workload and work against specific deadlines.
• Elaborate and validate up to approval within the review cycles for the business signoff of the functional specifications documentation,
• Negotiate and manage functional dependencies between requirements potentially prioritize requirements to reflect those dependencies,
• Focuses on ensuring the requirements meet the current business needs,
• Collect and document requirements in Epics, User Stories and optionally Business use cases,
• Acts as (Proxy) Product owner chairing or participating at all SCRUM ceremonies attends daily standup meetings - when required,
• Offer active feedback in order to provide clarifications on the user requirements to all team members,
• Perform sprint reviews (accept/reject user stories based on acceptance criteria and all predefined scenarios),
• Elaborate requirements traceability matrix and ensure a thorough review and signoff of the derived test cases – provide formal signoff on the coverage of the test cases from a requirements perspective.
• Medical insurance
• Annual team building
• Opportunities to learn and grow your skills
• Gym membership discount
* Pentru informatii privind prelucrarea datelor cu caracter personal de catre InCrys va rugam accesati incrys. com/privacy-policy
* All details regarding data processing performed by InCrys are available at incrys. com/privacy-policy