Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile CONNECTIONS ROMANIA active.
Vezi toate job-urile Marketing Assistant active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Marketing active pe Hipo.ro
Connections Consult is a European innovative tech company, founded in 2005, in Bucharest. Over the past 10 years, the company re-invented several times, passed through different stages and gained robustness and maturity. Now, Connections is ready for new challenges.
Connections offers businesses the possibility to improve and align with current digital trends, by using technology tools to boost their strategical KPI and adapt to global market challenges.
Connections marks, in 2016, the first steps of regional expansion with opening offices in Belgrade, Serbia and Sofia, Bulgaria.
Connections brings together RPA, Cognitive Computing and Artificial Intelligence to design, architecture and deliver best in-class digital business solutions.
Connections has built up an integrated service model, based on market’s needs and internal competencies. Our service portfolio embeds Software Development, BPO & Automation and System Integration verticals.
• Knowledge of working Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point), Internet;
• Advanced level English knowledge;
• Understanding and exposure to certain business procedures and workflows;
• The ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships;
• The ability to think and act efficiently;
• The ability to be flexible to changes and connected to the working environment;
• The ability to plan and organize work to meet job requirements;
• Analytical skills;
• Working effectively in team;
• Communication skills.
• Coordinating the withdrawal process for the products from the Timisoara storage, getting approvals and organizing logistics for the transport of the products;
• Creation Projects: gathering the necessary information for opening and closing the creation projects, developing the layout, developing promotional stickers, requesting simulations;
• Placing purchase orders on request;
• Monitoring the IOL Tracker BLK report and identifying new executions;
• Translating and sending invoices and documents required by the customs authorities;
• Creating the product samples (when needed) and sending them to their destination;
• Making the inventory for products from the Marketing department storage room.