This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Whyttest active
View all jobs IT Support active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We are not your average video game and software testing company!
Whyttest is a place where we can grow together and have a lot of fun. Here you won’t find any “rage quitters”, your ideas are listened and you have every chance to see them being put to the test.
Also, we work best as a team, so you will find support, lots of friendly faces and people ready to help you any way they can. Not to mention the fact that you have many chances to level up in your career, learn new stuff and be one of the first people to play a game that isn’t on the market yet. In addition, you will have the chance to work on a wide variety of “toys” – all types of mobile phones, multiple PC configurations and HD consoles.
With us you will have the opportunity to become part of an amazing crew that works hard to achieve a bug free game or software, that can pass the test of any customer, no matter how picky.
🙌Send us your CV! Join our squad! 🙌
• 1+ years of technical support or IT experience.
• Good people skills, oriented towards the needs of the studio.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills (both English and Romanian).
• Understanding of Microsoft products with the ability to diagnose application software and hardware problems.
• Ability to simultaneously and successfully handle multiple, disparate tasks.
• Highly autonomous with a problem solver mindset.
• Ability to effectively interact with internal and external business partners.
• Proven valor such as integrity, honesty, sincerity.
• Install and configure all the new workstations and maintain the existent ones with all it applies.
• Monitoring and maintaining computer systems.
• Provide high level troubleshooting, research, and resolution of user issues.
• Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary.
• Administer, implement, and maintain multiple platforms within systems/network operations.
• Identify potential areas of technology improvement and savings.
• Work both independently and collaboratively with all colleagues to provide day-to-day operational support.
• Schedule, plan, and performs periodic scheduled maintenance to ensure systems are operating at optimal levels.
• Provide first and second level support for all users with technical problems, requests or questions with a focus on customer service.
• Respond in a timely manner to service issues and requests.
• Searching for offers and purchasing IT equipment (workstations, laptops, peripherals etc)
• In charge of the inventory of all hardware and software equipment.