Recruitment Admin job with English
DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many European countries. With years of experience in the multilingual BPO sector, we have developed advanced skills that we use to help Companies relocate candidates globally, and assist candidates to relocate smoothly and find their desired employment.Requirements
You will be responsible to find the suitable candidates from the job market (local and international resources we have). You need to follow start to end the recruitment process with candidates. It’s a sales position, with more intense sales activity.
• Fluency in English language, both verbal and written is a must
• High level of energy required
• Ability to handle difficult business situations, and stay patient
• Self-starter and self-motivated, genuine interested in sales role
• Shortlist candidates based on position requirements
• Candidate search in different information pools- job portals, databases, etc.
• Post and manage your Ads on Worldwide job portals
• Adhere to agreed upon KPIs
• Continually seek to find and promote high-quality candidates
• Basic salary + Bonus, (Negotiable) based on your skills and experience
• Full training and resources will be provided
• First 3 months – probation period International working atmosphere
DK Global Recruitment Company
DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many European countries. With years of experience in the multilingual BPO sector. Our fully-trained expert recruiters help and advise job seekers throughout the recruitment process, and always treat the candidate as a high priority.
Our clients are highly-reputed companies with constant growth in the international market and we are pleased to find good employees for them. Thus, you should not hesitate to contact us regarding any kind of queries you have, related to jobs and career advice.