Social Media Expert
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Blue Chameleon Tech active
View all jobs Social Media Expert active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internet - eCommerce active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
Located in the bustling city of Bucharest,
Blue Chameleon Tech is a hub of international marketing and tech enterprise.
• At least 1-year experience in Social Media Moderation
• Familiarity with Telegram Messenger is a plus
• Background in being an Email Customer Service Representative is a plus
• Advanced English communication skills (spoken and written)
• Main responsibility is to publish daily, weekly and monthly contents in order to keep the channels of all brands interesting and enticing with engaged subscribers.
• Working with the VIP Managers to ensure that the content, promotions, offers and updates provided are up-to-date and aligned with the current task lists of the team.
• Coordinate campaign schedules with the VIP Team in order to prepare and schedule posts accordingly. Goes together with creating calendar events for reminders.
• Prepare and sign-off content and images with the Team Leader before publishing/scheduling post.
• Collaborate with different departments in regards to preparing the daily content (design, content, etc.).
• Follow a strict “TO-DO” check-list in order not to miss any necessary steps when moderating the channel
• Provide relevant feedback and red flags to the team.
• Continuously looking for more ideas for optimization and new engagement strategies to keep the channel up and running.
• Briefing with the VIP Managers to prepare the content for the day
• Monitor scheduled posts
• Check subscribers’ accounts for any comment of the channel and to raise any red flags on the spot
• In the beginning, to hunt VIP players to subscribe via the Telegram channel
• Post daily content for all the channels
• Refresh the invitation link every day
• Creating the plan for the following week in the sequence below:
-Speak with the VIP managers, 1 promo for the week
-Design – speak with the design team for some generic thumbnails/image ideas in line with the content
-Create content draft + sign-off with the team leader
-Schedule posts and save in the calendar for reminders
-Decide which post will be pinned for the week.