Data Analyst with German
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Gi Group Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Data Analyst with German active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Achizitii - Logistica - Aprovizionare active pe Hipo.ro
Gi Group este una dintre cele mai mari companii de resurse umane la nivel mondial, oferind servicii pentru dezvoltarea pieței forței de muncă. Grupul oferă servicii de muncă temporară și permanentă, recrutare și selecție, servicii de consultanță și training cât și alte servicii complementare.Cerinte
On behalf of our client, a global Business Process Management (BPM) leader we are looking for an enthusiastic Content Creation Specialist with German.
Our client delivers an entire spectrum of BPM services in customer interaction services, finance and accounting, human resources, research and analytics, tenchnology solutions and industry-specific processes.
Ideal candidate for this position:
• Strong level of German and English
• Excellent written communication skills
• Creative and with an eye for details
• Enjoy working independently and taking initiatives
• Active online shopper, preferable with an interest in furniture, home decor and fashion
• Bachelor degree
• You will be responsible to review all products coming from suppliers before they launch on our client’s website based on their standards;
• Your job will be focused on data insertion, data modification, and quality verification;
• With your help the team transfers product-related data provided by furniture manufactures to the websites without any loss of vital data. Thus, you will create platforms where customers love to shop!
• You will make necessary changes to the product’s information: Actions like changing product names, tagging imagery and adding product attributes for all sorts of furniture - from outdoor furniture to indoor décor elements
You will enjoy:
* An attractive salary package
* Bonuses for your results:
* Meal tickets (15 lei/meal ticket)
* Medical Insurance for you and also for another person you can choose;
* Office work schedule: L-V, 09.00 - 17.30
* A great office, a friendly atmosphere and a multinational environment
* Bookster and Benefits online for you
If you feel the description is matching your profile and expectations, please send contact our colleagues Simona - 0720 999 368 and Madalina - 0732 020 619.