Accounts Payable with German
Gi Group este una dintre cele mai mari companii de resurse umane la nivel mondial, oferind servicii pentru dezvoltarea pieței forței de muncă. Grupul oferă servicii de muncă temporară și permanentă, recrutare și selecție, servicii de consultanță și training cât și alte servicii complementare.Cerinte
On behalf of our client, a global Business Process Management (BPM) leader we are looking for an Accounts Payable with German.
Our client delivers an entire spectrum of BPM services in customer interaction services, finance and accounting, human resources, research and analytics, tenchnology solutions and industry-specific processes.
Ideal candidate for this position:
* At least 1 year solid Accounts Payable experience;
* Fluency in German language and good command of English is a must;
* Experience of Oracle or SAP Accounts Payable Systems preferable;
* Good all-round Excel skills.
* PO Invoice processing and responsible for coding NON-PO invoices using the ERP Accounting System;
* Monitor and clear ‘on hold’ invoices in a timely manner;
* Perform Travel and Expenses activities;
* Support General Ledger teams with month-end processes and requests, if needed;
* Supplier liaison via telephone and email communication;
* Keep the Department procedures updated according to the changes on the process;
* Discuss with line Manager and complete monthly and yearly Objectives and Performance.
You will enjoy:
* An attractive salary package
* Bonuses for your results:
* Meal tickets (15 lei/meal ticket)
* Medical Insurance for you and also for another person you can choose;
* Office work schedule: L-V, 09.00 - 17.30
* A great office, a friendly atmosphere and a multinational environment
* Bookster and Benefits online for you
If you feel the description is matching your profile and expectations, please send contact our colleagues Andreea - 0729 005 258, Bristena - 0730 019 018 and Sebi - 0729 005 272.