Accounts Receivable with German
Gi Group este una dintre cele mai mari companii de resurse umane la nivel mondial, oferind servicii pentru dezvoltarea pieței forței de muncă. Grupul oferă servicii de muncă temporară și permanentă, recrutare și selecție, servicii de consultanță și training cât și alte servicii complementare.Cerinte
On behalf of our client, a global Business Process Management (BPM) leader we are looking for an enthusiastic Accounts Receivable with German.
Our client delivers an entire spectrum of BPM services in customer interaction services, finance and accounting, human resources, research and analytics, tenchnology solutions and industry-specific processes.
Ideal candidate for this position:
• At least 1-year experience in accounting;
• Fluency in German language and good command of English is a must;
• Keen to take ownership responsibility;
• Proactive in solving day to day issues;
• Ability to pick up new tasks quickly;
• Good communication and development skills;
• Team player;
• Flexible approach;
• Experience of Oracle or SAP Accounts Receivable systems preferable;
• Good all-around Excel skills.
• Responsibility for processing accounts receivable transaction; sales reports and miscellaneous invoices to ensure that the KPIs related to these activities are achieved;
• Responsibility for activities assigned by the team lead;
• Processing internal accounting documents (corrections, reclassifications etc.);
• Controlling the booking of the documents processed in order to assure the accuracy (especially at the end of the month);
• Communication and cooperation with supervisor to ensure both contractual and operational KPIs are met (responsibility of delivering data within agreed deadlines);
• Communicating with the client (including other internal departments), travel agents, sales
offices or other external parties in relation to processed activities and solving issues.
You will enjoy:
* An attractive salary package
* Bonuses for your results:
* Meal tickets (15 lei/meal ticket)
* Medical Insurance for you and also for another person you can choose;
* Office work schedule: L-V, 09.00 - 17.30
* A great office, a friendly atmosphere and a multinational environment
* Bookster and Benefits online for you
If you feel the description is matching your profile and expectations, please send contact our colleagues Andreea - 0729 005 258, Bristena - 0730 019 018 and Sebi - 0729 005 272.