Junior Consumer Journey Executive
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Philip Morris Romania active
View all jobs Junior Consumer Journey Executive active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
Welcome to Philip Morris International’s (PMI) affiliates in Romania, Philip Morris Romania SRL and Philip Morris Trading SRL.
Philip Morris Trading SRL, based in Bucharest, is responsible for the sale and merchandizing of PMI brands throughout the country. We have a dynamic brand portfolio that includes top international brands such as IQOS, Marlboro, Chesterfield, L&M and Virginia Slims. Philip Morris Trading SRL was established in 1997 and today employs more than 250 people in its head office and regional sales offices.
Philip Morris Romania SRL is our manufacturing factory based in Otopeni and employs more than 700 people. The factory has recently received a 490 million euro investment in becoming a new tobacco products – HEETS for the IQOS tobacco heating system. The factory serves the international demand of countries as Japan, but also EU countries where IQOS is sold.
We are also strongly committed to making a difference in the communities where our employees live and work. We support nonprofit organizations in the fields of education, culture, domestic violence prevention, and the fight against hunger and extreme poverty.
• Show passion for consumer-centricity, design thinking and new ways of working
• Highly energized, self-starter, great collaboration skills
• Proven analytical skills and attention to details
• Great communication skills
• Previous experience of working with consumer insights or working in a customer experience department would be a plus
• Bachelor’s degree
• Fluent in English and Romanian, both oral and written.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel and PowerPoint)
Purpose of the Job
We are looking for a Junior Consumer Journey Executive for our IQOS Team in Bucharest.
You will work in the team that is the heart of our consumer-centricity transformation. Your will have the opportunity to contribute in engaging the whole organization to delight consumers and be part of one of the biggest transformations in the history of our company.
• Maintain the consumer journey map and episodes constantly updated and track the evolution of the experience gaps
• Cooperate with other departments to obtain data collected on consumers and other relevant operational KPIs
• Create and update reports to track consumer experience impact for all consumer journey initiatives implemented
• Regularly analyze available data and prepare qualitative and quantitative insights into the consumer journey
• Reflect consumer needs and highlight their pain points in order to facilitate a data based decision making process
• Support the team for preparing training materials and presentations regarding consumer journey learnings
• Actively participate in projects that drive consumer experience improvements
- Location : University (Str. Nicolae Filipescu);
- From Monday to Friday (9:00 to 17:15);
- 1 year temporary contract with Lugera & Makler for Philip Morris Trading SRL);