Economist for External Accounting (Intercompany) with English
At Bosch Service Solutions we are looking for dedicated and dynamic people who are ready to face daily challenging tasks in an international and innovative environment – people who can identify opportunities and make the most of them. No matter if you start as an intern, a graduate or a professional with years of experience – at Bosch Service Solutions you’ll find the right job with passionate and dedicated colleagues.
Make it hapen. Apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bachelor's degree – Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Economics, or related degree
- At least two years working knowledge in Financial accounting, especially in Accounts Payable field
- Fluently spoken and written English
- Proficient computer skills - SAP Module FI, MM and MS Office
- Ability to work in a structured and careful way
- Customer service and communication skills
- Team player and ability to work in a flexible way
- Likes to work with numbers
- Willingness to travel
- Outgoing and easy to get along with
Your future job location offers you:
Flexible benefits and services, medical services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities.
- Accounts and balance reconciliation for IC
- Month end reconciliation of Inter unit suppliers
- Clarification of supplier requests
- Vendor reconciliation
- Invoicing for IC (e.g. recharging)
- Intercompany payment
- Ensure good communication with local unit and internal customers
- Support of year end closing activities
- Any other tasks required by the superior manager