Smart Everything and QA&Testing Conferences
This job is no longer active!
View all ads TechTalks Timisoara active
View all ads Smart Everything and QA&Testing Conferences active on Hipo.ro
View all ads IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all ads IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all ads Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
NEW year, NEW editions, but SAME us. We are happy to announce that our IT&C event is 10 editions old.
Starting with 2014, we support the IT&C community from Timisoara and surroundings. We are preparing a full day of technology, innovations, awesome environment, guests, people, content, coffee and fun.
Smart Everything and QA&Testing Conferences focus on all aspects of embedded software development, smart machines, importance of testing & security in automotive, IoT for the autonomous driving.
The Conferences are for you if you:
- have an academic background in Automation, Computer Science, Mathematics or Informatics, Electronics and Telecommunication;
- are IT professional or enthusiastic about new technologies and trends in the tech zone.
Registration & Opening Speech
New Technologies in Automotive
The Corporate System and Technologies Organization (S&T) is responsible for cross-divisional challenges such as technology studies and pre-development activities. Our team works in special focus areas for innovation projects which are directed towards automotive software systems. This includes but is not restricted to high performance computing, automated driving and driver assistance functions and systems, e-mobility, and future standards for AUTOSAR.
Continuous integration, continuous testing
Discussions about Continuous testing, cost reductions by early discovery of bugs.
Speaker: Wili Pirvanescu - Software Verification Engineer
Speaker: Razvan Marica – Lead Software Engineer
Networking, Challenges, Coffee and Snacks
Braking Systems Impact in Autonomous Driving
BeeSpeed - a subsidiary of ZF Group Keynote
Speaker: Adrian Cosma - Department Leader
Security in Automotive
Wipro Technology Keynote
Security considerations in Automotive Autosar systems
New applications such as advanced driving assistance, autonomous driving and V2X, demand changes to the system architecture of automotive electronics.
One of these changes is the increasing degree of connectivity of ECUs in automobiles. The connectivity requirements became more important in the last years, with the control units being connected both to one another and to the outside world. From a security perspective, this means a change from isolated single systems to highly connected nodes and accordingly, security and protection against external threats are gaining importance.
This presentation aims to give an overview of the Security features existing in Autosar systems and show a possible use case in Automotive systems.
Speaker: Andrei Dobrovici - Technical Lead
Agile Mindset. Agile Testing.
George Stan keynote
Speaker: George Stan
- proven experience in Lean and Agile methodologies for more than seven years, at Adobe
- as Agile Coach and Scrum Master, George has led the quality assurance process of many international projects, with a strong focus on configuring an infrastructure that helped automate company’s testing efforts.
- building on his passion, he started Academia Testarii in 2017, a business offering all-things-software-testing services to develop people and companies for the sake of quality.
When & where will we meet?
- On Saturday, 16th March;
- In Timisoara, at Centrul Regional de Afaceri (C.R.A.F.T.), Conference Room 2.
Other useful information:
- The acces is free but there is a limited number of seats;
- Only candidates who meet the requirements will receive a confirmation e-mail;
*Prin inscrierea la acest eveniment, esti de acord ca datele tale personale sa fie folosite de Catalyst Solutions pentru a-ti permite participarea la eveniment (prin inscriere, confirmare, inregistrare la eveniment). De asemenea, intelegi si accepti termenii si conditiile Hipo.ro.