Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Deloitte Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Legal Advisor active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Juridic active pe Hipo.ro
Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients.
With access to the intellectual capital of approximately 200,000 people worldwide, member firms focus on client service through a global strategy executed locally in nearly 150 countries. The Romanian office was established in 1992 and nowadays it employs over 600 professionals and provides services to diverse range of local and international clients.
As the firm of choice professional services clients, Deloitte is also the firm of choice for for outstanding professional talent. To uphold our first class reputation and sustain our rapid growth, we are constantly seeking people who can meet the challenges of our working environment.
At Deloitte we value innovative thinking, diverse insights and we strive to offer an exceptional level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism. From the supportive and collaborative culture to the progressive learning and development, you'll experience from day one why Deloitte is a place thousands enjoy working.
Visit now our career website https://jobs2.deloitte.com/ro/en/ to find more about career opportunities, working with us, benefits & culture, and Learning & Development programs.
• Law school graduate, Bar or member of a Romanian professional association of legal advisors- CCJ
• At least 2-3 years of professional experience in a firm having its operations in a Central European country;
• Other legal specializations (e.g. tax, consulting, data protection, competition and regulatory, labor law, M&A) are welcome;
• Sound legal reasoning, thoroughness, good legal writing skills;
• Excellent team player, skilled communicator, flexible and adaptable; Assertiveness;
• Time management skills;
• Fluency in written/spoken English is a must;
• Good computer literacy - MS Office applications.
To support our growth in Romania, we are currently looking for a Legal Advisor to join our team.
• Independently manage the legal agenda of Deloitte companies located in Romania – mainly in the area of corporate, commercial (contractual), labor and civil law (in legislations where not qualified, coordinate with the local in-house/outside counsels to provide relevant legal advice);
• Resolution of legal issues of the Deloitte companies and their management;
• Legal consultancy and support for other in-house departments: Financial Department, Marketing, IT.;
• Preparation of legal advice for internal purposes, support for professional staff.
• Regular monitoring of new legislation in force and proposing of necessary changes and their implementation in all related areas;
• Responsibility for internal corporate documentation, organization of general meetings, execution of corporate changes within the companies etc.;
• Represent Deloitte companies in front of official authorities (trade registry, professional bodies etc.) or coordinating such representation;
• Represent Deloitte companies in court (e.g. debt collection, litigation);
• Review of standard company documents, including service contracts, internal policies etc. in compliance with local laws;
• Providing legal advice on GDPR and local data protection legislation and enforce Deloitte related policies and procedures to ensure compliance from data protection legislation perspective;
• Implement Deloitte’s global policies locally (GDPR, AML), ensuring adjustments to the local conditions;
• Cooperate with external legal advisors as well as the central internal legal team;
• Provide legal assistance in Romania and/or the region, ability to work in an international team.