IT Test Manager
As IT Test Manager, you will work closely with the business partners in P&G plants and IT solution teams to coordinate global testing and ensure requirements validation for innovation projects. The second focus of this role will be master data integration between the different systems- SAP/Proficy/ other solutions.
- Lead validation compliance for innovation projects;
- Act as an expert on SAP master data and provide consultancy on data testing needs;
- Train/Refresh the organization on validation needs and deliverables;
- Innovate to make the Testing process faster and of better quality lead idea generation and prototyping of tools that are value added;
- Work with IT Solution managers to ensure IT requirements are documented in the test tools
- Young professional with real passion for business and technology, eager to develop a career in IT;
- Higher education degree (Computer Science/ Informatics/ Automation/ Electrical Engineering preferred);
- English fluency;
- IT Testing and Validation experience. Ideal candidate will have base knowledge in Testing and Validation of IT Solutions;
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills; ability to collaborate effectively within and across geographic and organizational boundaries;
- Project management basic skills;
- Strong analytical thinking and problem solving.
Nice to have
- SAP experience in Manufacturing, ideally with the Production execution space;
- Basic experience with the Warehouse mgt tools (RTICS / PRIME) in the context of Production execution is a plus;
- Experience with management testing tools: Panaya;
- Strong understanding of current technologies.
What we offer
- Meaningful work from day one in a dynamic, multicultural and flexible working environment.
- Professional development possibilities.
- Continuous coaching & mentorship – you will receive both formal training and dayto-day mentoring from your manager.