Order Management Specialist
Mercedes-Benz Romania is part of the Daimler Group and is Daimler's national sales organization for the divisions Passenger Cars, Trucks, Buses and Vans. As a wholesale organization, we are determined to ensure a strong sales and after-sales network with our more than 35 authorized sales and service centers in Romania.
Our various organizations and functions have one mutual objective: provide the best products and services for our dealer network and customers, to sustain Mercedes-Benz as the first choice in Romania.
Automotive Sales and Financial Services is a people business. Our highly committed and qualified employees make the difference in a competitive environment. We would like to invite you to contribute to and be part of our success story.
What we expect from you:
• Active, initiative and positive attitude
• Analytical thinking and problem solving skills
• Very good communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong team player, with ability to maintain effective relationships in multicultural teams
• Good organizing and controlling abilities
• Ability to work productively, prioritize effectively and handle shifting priorities
• Highly proficient in written and spoken German and English (both languages are mandatory requirements), additional languages like French, Spanish preferred
• Very good computer skills, proficient in MS Office
• Availability and willingness to travel for onboarding purposes in the first weeks
• University degree in Business Administration / Economics / Finance or similar
Your responsibilities and everyday challenges:
• You perform group-internal order management activities related to financial and invoicing processes, prioritization of vehicles in production and distribution, special vehicles and customers, distribution operations and general topics
• You ensure permanent communication with the headquarter team regarding order management processes
• You communicate with internal process partners, such as plants, market performance center and general distributors worldwide
• You monitor orders and ensure transparency on timing regarding production schedules
• You bundle requests for group-internal Market Performance Center and General Importers and forward them to the headquarter
• You provide group-internal requests on order processing issues, status of orders, delivery times and logistic topics
If you are interested in an international work environment and are passionate about working for a premium automotive brand, as Mercedes-Benz is, and the following description suits you, then we may have a perfect match. We are looking for several dynamic, self-driven and enthusiastic candidates to join the new Order Management Center for Passenger Cars in Bucharest.