CRM Specialist with SQL - 103386
METRO Cash & Carry is championing Independent Business. As the leading international player in wholesale trade and the largest sales line of METRO, we’re passionate about helping over 20 million customers with 20 million different sets of challenges, ambitions and dreams. We’re more than just a supplier; we are trusted relationship builders who understand and anticipate our customers’ needs. And we bring unique food expertise, outstanding global insights and decades of experience to make sure they have the best products, services and technologies to succeed.Cerinte
A candidate for this role will have a strong competency in:
• Microsoft Excel, SQL, any BI tools (Tableau, Business Objects, ClickView) is considered an advantage,
• Retail metric understanding, fundamental curiosity of data trends and must demonstrate innovative analysis to validate business opportunities.
• Bachelor`s degree, post-graduate is nice to have;
• Minimum 2-3 years in similar position;
• English advanced;
• Absolute comfort with numbers and large volumes of data;
• Advanced skills Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and SQL
• BI tools (Tableau, Business Objects, ClickView) nice to have
• Logical thinking ability, with problem-solving skills, detail-oriented, hands-on, meticulous
• Proactive in identifying issues and ownership to resolve them
• Ability to work independently and also function as a team player, in order to meet internal deadlines
• Capable of working in a dynamic environment, handling multiple projects, meeting deadlines, able to prioritize appropriately and respond to issues quickly and creatively with an open and positive attitude.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
* Use knowledge gained through analysis to optimize and improve CRM initiatives
* Planning and delivering CRM strategies across the company encouraging customer retention /reactivation and customer loyalty
* Working closely with all departments to ensure the CRM works effectively for all aspects of the company
* Lead Generation and Lead Management
* Build and execution of CRM campaigns via internal platforms
* Lead CRM reporting and overall performance on a weekly, monthly and ad-hoc basis.