Inside Sales Representative ($100K/year) - Remote Work
As an Inside Sales Representative, you will continue to drive revenue on weekly basis. You will manage different aspects of the sales process from initial outreach to contract negotiation and closure. This includes working on sales opportunities and effectively following up with sales leads in a top performing team. Your focus in our technology software space is the customer, whose success is the heart of our business - and annual sales are how customers show us how they value our products.
You will leverage your track record of success and have excellent communication skills to engage customers or prospects in sales calls and get them excited about the new vision of products that our firm can provide. You have the curiosity to learn about the software portfolio of the newly acquired companies and their business benefits to propose solutions to prospects.
As an Inside Sales Representative, you will talk to customers, leading and advancing sales processes providing value by clearly articulating the benefits of a better roadmap, better support, and increased solution capabilities. Working remotely and flexibly but always giving priority to customer in their time zone, you will sell new products, or secure renewals by upselling Platinum packages across many of our Crossover Affiliated companies.
You will also be coached by expert inside sales management teams that will continually teach you new and innovative methods to communicate to customers, expand your skills across multiple products, industries, and business propositions. To achieve results and increase your professional growth and your track record of success, you will adopt CRM tools and methodologies to set and keep pace on weekly metrics while driving opportunities, and securing your ability to lead sales execution and close deals.
- Engage in sales calls with prospects and customers, driving and maximizing software sales opportunities across the Crossover Affiliated family of companies
- Responsible for the achievement of monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals for New sales or renewals
- Explain to customers the business benefits of Platinum support and improved product roadmap, close and maximize upselling deals
- Sell the vision to customers on the benefits of that company becoming part of Crossover Affiliated by acquisition
- As our firm acquires additional companies, learn effectively, understand the value proposition, and sell the new products
- Build relationships with customers, prospects and internal stakeholders to grow and close new business at or above target
- Generate, manage and maximize opportunities and pipeline value, deliver accurate forecasts using our CRM
- Maintain constant knowledge of market conditions and competitive positioning and activities
- Minimum 3 years B2B sales experience, hunting or farming customers in the technology sector, ideally with a software developer background
- Excellent English language skills with fluency in another language a bonus
- Experience selling to the SMB or Enterprise space within different sales cycles and demonstrated track record exceeding quotas
- 6 or more months per year as top performing rep.
- Ability to drive and manage an entire sales cycle of minimum $25K ARR per deal, as a self-starter advancing through the stages until closure
- Comfortable in a remote environment with excellent listening skills, interpersonal, and phone skills
- Strong organizational skills, team player and highly coachable, capable of sharing feedback in a startup environment
- A passion for the fast-pace/high-growth environment driven by challenging metrics to improve processes continuously