Senior IT Talent Sourcer with Italian
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Accenture active
View all jobs Senior IT Talent Sourcer with Italian active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
- Bachelor or Masters’ Degree;
- Advanced Italian skills;
- Good English skills;
- Passion for recruiting developed while tasting it during 2-4 years of working experience in HR/ Talent Acquisition & sourcing/ head hunting in house or within a recruiting agency;
- Ability to learn, flex, adapt and stay curious;
- Thorough knowledge of local talent landscape as well as technology trends;
- Ability to build credibility with candidates, stakeholders and peers;
- Confidence (not arrogance);
- Analytic, data driven;
- Team player;
- Solid client management skills;
- Solid sourcing and interview skills;
- Able to work within limits of processes, procedures and systems while staying creative.
The evolution of technology is creating a world of cutting edge, new and exciting opportunities for creative, talented innovators like you. Our sourcing hub team is the initial core of our recruiting and HR organization.
Join Accenture Bucharest as IT Recruitment Sourcer for the Italian market and get the chance to work and contribute to the heart of the Italian tech industry by helping to tell Accenture story and engaging with top tech talent in the market. As part of our recruiting team, you're charged of finding the most interesting candidates who bring an entrepreneurial spirit and a diversity of thought to all they do.
We are looking for an experienced IT Recruitment Sourcer (at least 3 year of previous work experience in the HR/ recruiting area), who is going to be responsible for setting up and delivering the Sourcing Strategy, collaborating with business and talent acquisition colleagues who are as passionate about the talent agenda as you are. You will be continuously looking for new trends and developments in the IT Talent Sourcing & Talent Acquisition field
Role & Responsibilities:
• Develop hiring and candidate sourcing approaches in conjunction with the Recruiters and Accenture Italy Hiring Managers;
• Act as a mentor for your less experienced colleagues or the ones that need guidance and supervision;
• Provide the pipeline updates to the business teams and participate in regular calls related to the state of the projects;
• Manage hiring requisitions from capturing & validating the demand to candidate management and strategic sourcing from various channels, to deliver the best results across quality and quantity of hires;
• Roadmap strategic Sourcing Channels to deliver the best results across quality and quantity of hires; developing hiring and candidate sourcing approaches in conjunction with the Recruiters and Accenture Hiring Managers;
• Support our hiring managers by building high-performance teams and partnering wherever needed;
• Partner closely with our colleagues from Italy recruiting team to facilitate a holistic approach to demand/supply challenges;
• Create robust pipelines while providing a seamless, uniform, “just like you would want it” candidate experience;
• Hunt, farm and engage with unique and/ or passive candidates through creative sourcing techniques;
• Develop relationships across multiple teams;
• Work with the Talent Sourcing Lead to understand short- and long-term Talent Sourcing objectives and hiring forecasts; creating and implementing short- and long-term tactical sourcing plans;
• Attract, approach and engage candidates to build suitable talent pipelines for both short and long terms and at the;
• Add value and share best practices with the Recruiting team in Italy and Accenture business;
• Actively participate in either awareness or sourcing events and project a realistic image of Accenture Italy organization to the external market;
What do you receive in return?
• Work alongside smart people like you within a culture of high performance with a strong sense of togetherness, a relaxed atmosphere and a sense that whatever the problem might be, that anything is possible;
• Continuous learning and exposure to a disruptive business and new challenges;
• Attractive benefits package including: coverage of public transportation, private medical services, private pension account, life insurance private account, gym subscription or medical services for a member of the family, meal vouchers for each working day, online, interactive library subscription;
• Opportunity to practice your Italian skills with native speakers;
• Access to a global network of knowledge and resources;
• Extensive training through a variety of methods – online, classroom;
• You’ll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 40 industries globally, you’ll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise;
• You will be part of a leading-edge technology company and a Global and multicultural team