Senior Channel Sales Executive ($200K/year) - Remote Work
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Crossover Romania active
View all jobs Senior Channel Sales Executive ($200K/year) - Remote Work active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
Your Mission: Leverage, build and grow a Channel Program Strategy to Win, Maintain and Expand!
You will be working for a fast-growing private equity-backed enterprise software company that acquires other enterprise software companies.
The Senior Channel Sales Executive will win, maintain and expand new and existing relationships with our channel partners, enabling them to achieve and drive new additional revenue to the business.
You have experience and network of relationships with a variety of partner types, to improve partner efficiency and managing partner recruitment objectives. As the driving force behind the Channel Strategy you will demonstrate value to potential partners and ignite excitement behind the new vision of the acquired companies.
You will be expected to lead a team to portray the value of our products and support packages to the channel partners, who represent Crossover affiliated companies. You will mentor and excite our partners behind our vision and products, whilst understanding their needs in order to develop and implement a results driven strategy.
To be effective in this role, you are a great team player and communicator at all levels with different stakeholders, organized and extremely metrics oriented. You will need to thrive on new and innovative sales management techniques in order to continually improve your different sales channels. You are fearless in your pursuit of closing deals and highlighting value in the face of price increases.
Apply today to drive crucial and effective enterprise software Channel Strategies and embrace a new challenge - all while working remote and having the flexibility to balance your work-life
Each week, reporting to SVP of Global Sales, you will be accountable with your team and resources for these key responsibilities for one of the significant SW companies in our firm
- Design and implement a practical playbook for managing multiple partner sales channels who bring in net new indirect revenue.
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic ecosystem development objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- Proactively assess and improve partner performance and our SW share of wallet in their portfolio on a weekly basis.
- Take responsibility to enable both loyal and net new channel partners and re-activate passive resellers in your dedicated account.
- Drive the adoption of company processes enriching partner program best practices across all channel partners.
- Recruit and enable new partners according to Crossover affiliated companies growth expectations.
- Facilitate, develop and manage training plans to ensure partners are equipped to position and sell our products and solutions.
- Collaborate with Marketing to drive the creation of sales collateral and demand generation programs to help drive partner revenue.
To succeed as Senior Channel Sales Executive, you must be equipped with these required sets of experience and skills
- 5+ years in Enterprise indirect software sales experience is a must.
- 5+ years in field sales experience.
- 5+ years of software channel sales experience in major Enterprise software packages ( B2B, ERP, CRM ).
- Proven experience, with references and relationships, in managing different types of channel and alliance partners - reseller, VAR, SI, distributors, Big 4 Consultancy companies.
- Demonstrated success in managing multiple sales channels, responsibly accountable for your team and resources
- An ability to develop and implement an indirect business strategy by building, growing and enriching partnership programs that will drive partner revenue goals.
- Ability to work independently, while being able to collaborate with team members located all around the world.
- Accountable, Excellent communicator to team, management and partners
- Strong organizational capabilities, self driven & highly coachable.
- A passion for the high-growth environment.
- 25% - 50% travel required.
- Located in one of the following regions: USA/Canada or Europe
- Advanced English skills
Join our community of remote professionals!