Cloud Servers Infrastructure Specialist
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile InCrys active.
Vezi toate job-urile Cloud Servers Infrastructure Specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
20 years’ of excellence | Tech expertise | Running mission-critical system | User-centric approach around agile multidisciplinary teams - We combine them with the latest digital innovation to help clients unlock value and thrive in the age of digital transformation, enabling clients to become high-performance businesses and creating long-term relationships by being responsive and relevant and by consistently delivering value, new levels of performance, competitiveness and experiences for our customers and their stakeholders.
Now one of the leading technology companies in Eastern Europe, we started out in 2000 as a family-owned-and-managed business. Foresight and an ongoing desire to evolve attracted partners and talent of equally bold vision, insuring our 4 years in a row place in the ‘Deloitte Technology CEE Fast 50’ and ‘EMEA Fast 500’.
InCrys owes the better part of its achievements to our active focus on people. We constantly invest in our employees’ training, professional development, and general work-related wellbeing. Our people-oriented approach secures our place as trusted partner and ensures our clients can always find the appropriate resources to empower their business.
- Very good communication skills in English, both written and spoken;
- Advanced VMware vSphere/ESX configuration and administration skills in medium to large enterprise environments;
- Advanced Linux administration skills (RHEL, SLES);
- Solid Windows Server administration skills, Active Directory, DNS, MSSQL;
- Solid understanding of networking and storage concepts;
- Experience with IT Security Compliance;
- Experience with system management/monitoring tools (IBM IMM, Lenovo xClarity);
- Experience writing medium complexity scripts in at least one language: Bash, PowerShell, Python etc.;
- Experience providing support in medium to large scale infrastructure environments;
- Experience using ticketing systems;
- General understanding of ITIL/IT Service Management concepts;
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate and work with global cross-functional teams;
- Able to effectively work through high pressure and complex situations;
- Demonstrated problem solving, interpersonal, and time management skills.
- Managing bear metal System X servers (esxi, saphana, OVS hosts, etc.)
- Managing VMware hypervisors and guests running on a worldwide enterprise cloud;
- Managing SAPHANA physical and virtual environments (pHANA, vHANA);
- Managing Oracle Virtual Server and OVM Manager;
- Performing system administration activities on Red Hat Enterprise Linux and Windows Server;
- Managing systems to corporate compliance policies;
- Administering and supporting cloud provisioning automation tools;
- Creating and/or updating the documentation
• Motivating salary
• Stimulating working environment
• Medical insurance
• Annual team building
• Opportunities to learn and grow your skills
• Gym membership discount
* Pentru informatii privind prelucrarea datelor cu caracter personal de catre InCrys va rugam accesati incrys. com/ privacy-policy
* All details regarding data processing performed by InCrys are available at incrys. com/ privacy-policy