Cloud Servers Infrastructure Specialist
InCrys is a provider of complete Technology and Consulting Services, founded in 2000. Headquartered in Bucharest, Romania, with offices in London and Rotterdam, we deliver Testing, Application Development Outsourcing, Remote Server Administration, Business Analytics and Optimization (BAO) and Software Packaging services to clients in Western Europe, USA and Canada.
A result of the many certifications held by our specialists, our acknowledgment in 2010 as IBM Premier Business Partner is one of the accomplishments that guarantee our status as trusted Software Solutions provider. We have become a leading offshore outsourcing provider by consolidating on our employees’ extensive work experience, knowledge of state-of-the-art technologies, and excellent language skills.
Our focus on employee training and continuous development lead to a record-setting attrition-rate, of only 6% in 2013.
InCrys is now undergoing an active recruitment process, and we’re especially in need of software development specialists, infrastructure specialists and testers. We have approximately 300 professionals involved in complex software outsourcing projects, and we aim to significantly expand our team by at least 20% by the end of this year.
For further information please visit www.incrys.com
- Very good communication skills in English, both written and spoken;
- Advanced VMware vSphere/ESX configuration and administration skills in medium to large enterprise environments;
- Advanced Linux administration skills (RHEL, SLES);
- Solid Windows Server administration skills, Active Directory, DNS, MSSQL;
- Solid understanding of networking and storage concepts;
- Experience with IT Security Compliance;
- Experience with system management/monitoring tools (IBM IMM, Lenovo xClarity);
- Experience writing medium complexity scripts in at least one language: Bash, PowerShell, Python etc.;
- Experience providing support in medium to large scale infrastructure environments;
- Experience using ticketing systems;
- General understanding of ITIL/IT Service Management concepts;
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate and work with global cross-functional teams;
- Able to effectively work through high pressure and complex situations;
- Demonstrated problem solving, interpersonal, and time management skills.
- Managing bear metal System X servers (esxi, saphana, OVS hosts, etc.)
- Managing VMware hypervisors and guests running on a worldwide enterprise cloud;
- Managing SAPHANA physical and virtual environments (pHANA, vHANA);
- Managing Oracle Virtual Server and OVM Manager;
- Performing system administration activities on Red Hat Enterprise Linux and Windows Server;
- Managing systems to corporate compliance policies;
- Administering and supporting cloud provisioning automation tools;
- Creating and/or updating the documentation
• Motivating salary
• Stimulating working environment
• Medical insurance
• Annual team building
• Opportunities to learn and grow your skills
• Gym membership discount
* Pentru informatii privind prelucrarea datelor cu caracter personal de catre InCrys va rugam accesati incrys. com/ privacy-policy
* All details regarding data processing performed by InCrys are available at incrys. com/ privacy-policy