Finance Business Partner - Sales
On any given day, two billion people use Unilever products to look good, feel good and get more out of life. With more than 400 brands focused on health and wellbeing, no company touches so many people's lives in so many different ways.
Our portfolio ranges from nutritionally balanced foods to indulgent ice creams, affordable soaps, luxurious shampoos and everyday household care products. We produce world-leading brands including Lipton, Knorr, Dove, Axe, Hellmann's and Omo, alongside trusted local names such as Dero and Delikat.
For us, sustainability is integral to how we do business. With 7 billion people on our planet, the earth's resources can be strained. This means sustainable growth is the only acceptable model of growth for our business. The Unilever Sustainable Living Plan sets out to decouple our growth from our environmental impact, while at the same time increasing our positive social impact. We believe that as a business we have a responsibility to our consumers and to the communities in which we have a presence. Around the world we invest in local economies and develop people's skills inside and outside of Unilever.
• Strong analytical skills, Excel modelling skills and attention to detail (data accuracy);
• Ability to present complex information in a simplified manner and clearly explain Finance concepts to non-Finance stakeholders;
• Strong engagement, presentation and communication skills;
• Ability to work fluidly with data and across systems;
• Ability to work collaboratively with other key stakeholders;
• Proactively seek and come with improvement proposals for the processes in place.
• Partner with CD account teams to manage performance in a standardised way across all accounts & channels, support initiatives to close gaps, intervene where required, mitigate risks and deliver opportunities;
• Help develop customer investment plans and drive these through to implementation
• Produce performance reports, analysis and insight to the business;
• Work together with Sales and Marketing teams in order to evaluate the performance of promotional campaigns;
• Lead total MCO review of the short-term customer forecasts against customer targets & ambition, and support the CD Bus. Ops. Leads in presenting the outlook, key issues to be addressed, and recommended corrective actions at the monthly S&OP meeting;
• Assist and intervene in CD finance controlling processes including accrual reviews, aged deduction mgmt., preparation and posting of judgemental TTS accruals, and provision of analysis and commentary on the TTS Accruals Balance Sheet Reconciliation;
• Work together with Master Data, Sales and Marketing departments for in the yearly price review analysis and implement the company strategy;
• Actively participate in the CD Finance network across Unilever globally to both export & import good practices on Forecasting & Controlling.