Junior Technical Product Analyst
Formed in 2017 by the combination of Misys and D+H, Finastra builds and deploys innovative, next-generation technology on our open Fusion software architecture and cloud ecosystem. Our scale and geographical reach means that we can serve customers effectively, regardless of their size or location—from global financial institutions to community banks and credit unions.Requirements
- 0-1 year of business analysis or development or IT production service.
- Financial industry experience preferred.
- Strong technical, analytical, and development skills including the ability to provide solutions to a variety of business or technical problems of complex scope and complexity.
- Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills required.
- Ability to work independently or within a team environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Strong appetite for innovation and technology.
What will you contribute?
Reporting to the FusionInvest Technical Product Manager, the Business Analyst will collaborate with the Development and Product Management teams on product requirements, design, documentation, and risk mitigation strategies.
He will participate in business case development, market research, technical and competitive intelligence analysis.
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, and distinguish defects from enhancement requests.
- Gathers information from stakeholders to document functional, system, and/or data requirements.
- Collaborates with team members to create detailed functional and/or technical specifications for complex development of new or modifications to existing applications or systems.
- Collaborates with team members in the development of specifications to create unit and integrated test cases.
- Assists in the analysis of results of unit and integration testing.
- Assist in release preparation duties including release notes, bulletins, and/or supporting documentation.
- Provides overall direction for product enhancements and general product development requirements.
- Collaborates with technical communications writer to develop proper and thorough documentation (internal and external) describing product changes as appropriate.
- Identifies training needs and trains employees on product usage and new features/functionality.
- Identifies continuous improvement opportunities for Product Management processes.
- May act as a team lead for project work and facilitate meetings, webinars, and focus groups.