This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Kellogg Company active
View all jobs Transportation Planner active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Transport active on Hipo.ro
At Kellogg Company we have a vision of enriching and delighting the world through foods and brands that matter; with the purpose of nourishing families so that they can flourish and thrive.
Our Vision is to enrich and delight the world through foods and brands that matter.
Driven by our consumers, this is what we aspire to become and want to be on our best day.
Our Purpose is nourishing families so they can flourish and thrive.
This is why Kellogg exists, the role we play in the world and how we deliver our Vision.
Our company is a place where innovation lives on, where we never stop learning and where we’re excited about tomorrow. In 2014, we started an exciting transformation journey towards Global Business Services. GBS is a new global function at Kellogg that is helping to drive growth by simplifying work and innovating processes so that our team worldwide can focus on making and selling great food.
Our GBS Service Centre for Europe is located at Floreasca Business Centre (adjacent to Aurel Vlaicu Metro) and now we want you to join us as we continue our growth in Romania. Be part of a dynamic team, with career progression opportunities.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
Required Education and Experience
- University Degree or equivalent, preferably in Management, Business, Supply Chain, Logistics or related field
- Language skills- English (Required); Second Language (Preferred)
- Proficient knowledge of a Transport Management System
- Understanding of transportation rules and regulations; standard processes and business policies
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Skills to effectively communicate to all levels demonstrating expertise, professionalism and confidence
- Experience in a shared services, process driven or service center environment
- Proficiency with ERP systems (e.g. SAP) and Microsoft Office
- Experience of working for a multinational organization and working with colleagues internationally
- FMCG industry work experience
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- Partner effectively with external customers and internal transportation retained organization, customer service representatives, supply planning organization, distribution organization with a focus on increased value and benefit realization
- Supports customer service regarding customers (OTC, vendors, co-pack) and supply planning during transportation planning and execution
- Primary day to day contact with hauliers, providing a good collaboration with them both in daily activities and around issues and exception management
- Assist the local country customer services with special requests for time specific deliveries and/or shipment based transport selections
- Daily execution of transportation planning activities including load consolidation, mode shift and optimization of transport rutes
- Manages booking and execution of transportation loads
- Monitors status updates from carriers (in-transit, appointment, delivered etc.) and proactively communicates and resolves transportation exceptions
- Monitor operational performance
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
This role will require working a rota that will include some weekend working.
Please note that we will only accept applications that are made to us via our Careers site.
The Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.