Recruiter with German
Temps is the leading company providing integrated HR services and workforce solutions for white collars professionals. Founded in 2010 as part of RINF group, historically we build our core expertise for the IT&C sector. Temps capitalized the market knowledge and expended its expertise to expanding industry sectors. The company has been growing out of passion for an outstanding performance for both candidates and clients. We continuously invest in technology and process digitalization as key components for a flexible and effective service.
What differentiates us is what makes us stronger as a team. Values are what keeps us together and define us In our efforts to achieve goals, honor commitment and create a great service experience.
Find your next career opportunity in our list of open positions. If you’re an experienced professional, that’s wonderful. If not, that’s still ok, as long as you have enthusiasm and drive. For us, it’s not about years, it’s about attitude.
Ideal Candidate for the Recruitment position:
• At least 1 year experience on research and recruitment
• Fluency in German language and good command of English is a must;
• Keen to take ownership responsibility;
• Ability to pick up new tasks quickly;
• Good communication and development skills;
• Team player;
• Flexible approach;
• Partner with recruiters and Hiring Managers to understand job descriptions and outline candidate profiles for existing openings;
• Source new talent through various channels including Internet & Online Research, Social Media & Networking, Job Boards, Direct Applications and the company ATS (Applicant Tracking System);
• Create sourcing activity and candidate reports for active searches to be shared with recruiters and hiring teams;
• Administration of internal approval process;
• Sending results of the approval process to HR-Operations;
• Uploading CVs in our database as well as other administrative tasks to support the recruiting process;