Software Development Manager
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
Our client, first R&D facility in Eastern Europe plays a major role in the city’s burgeoning tech industry, employing skilled experts who are inventing exciting new technologies in the fields of Cloud Computing, Information Security, Machine Learning and Data Analysis.
The Center is also known for the business teams who manage programs for our Retail, Compliance, employing associates, specialists and program managers across Retail Business Services, Compliance Operations and Digital Imaging Services.
You will be partner with technology and business leaders that own the full scope of computing capacity supply for the company, from forecasting to procurement through provisioning and operation. As the leader of a team of software engineers, you will own the architecture and vision for the products. You will be responsible for leading the team and technical vision for a new mission critical systems optimize compute the supply of compute capacity supply within the company. You will lead and coordinate design/implementation efforts between multiple teams to develop optimal solutions.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related degree or equivalent experience.
• 5+ years’ experience in leading software engineering teams to deliver highly available distributed systems.
• Experience with professional software engineering best practices such as Agile project management, coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
• Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong leadership, project planning and execution skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information concisely to a variety of audience.
• Master's Degree in computer science or related field
• Experience with security and compliance systems
• Experience in an engineering leadership position where you have been the owner of a technical architecture with engineers working under your guidance.
• Strong business and technical vision.
• Strong analytic and problem solving skills.
• Experience with large scale distributed systems.