HR Recruiting Internship - Tire Division
The Tire division is known for maximizing safety through short braking distances and excellent grip as well as reducing fuel consumption by minimizing rolling resistance. Tires are the vehicle's only link with the road. They have to transmit all forces onto four areas of the road surface that are roughly the size of a postcard. In critical situations, it is the technology level of the tires that determines whether a vehicle is able to stop in time or stay in the correct lane during cornering maneuvers.
* You will manage the candidates database;
* You will be responsible for the applicants screening;
* You will schedule candidates for the interview;
* You will provide feedback to candidates in the recruitment process;
* You will be involved in activities of employer branding;
* Student in the final year for Bachelor or Master;
* Good communication skills;
* Detail oriented;
* Advanced English language skills;
* Excel intermediate level;
* Knowledge in Corel or similar program represent a plus.
What we offer
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance);
* Health & Wellness Benefits (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* Flexible Working Schedule and Work from Home;
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.