Senior IT Buyer with German
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Gi Group Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Senior IT Buyer with German active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Achizitii - Logistica - Aprovizionare active pe Hipo.ro
Gi Group este una dintre cele mai mari companii de resurse umane la nivel mondial, oferind servicii pentru dezvoltarea pieței forței de muncă. Grupul oferă servicii de muncă temporară și permanentă, recrutare și selecție, servicii de consultanță și training cât și alte servicii complementare.Cerinte
• B2 level of German
• 3-5 years of experience in procurement: initiating, executing, evaluating and managing strategic sourcing activities.
• Good understanding of an additional 2-5 indirect categories, especially in IT hardware, software, services, telecom etc.
• Strong Sourcing/eSourcing skills, including sourcing methodology, eSourcing technology, RFX development and management
• Strong customer service orientation including demonstrated issue resolution and relationship management skills
• Strong analytical skills and ability to work with data in Excel using pivot tables and various other key Excel functions to analyze, organize and present data
• Ability to follow a process based on documented guidelines with minimal supervision
• Ability to summarize a large amount of quantitative and qualitative information in support of developing RFx packages
• Proficiency in eSourcing and eProcurement tools/ ERPs
• Negotiation skills
• You will execute services for a sourcing project, in most cases from start to finish, including but not limited to – sourcing requests validation per client guidelines, requirements analysis for the bid packages, communicating with client requesters to close any data gaps, prepare and publish the package to the identified suppliers for bidding purposes, following up with suppliers to ensure adequate participation, and summarizing proposals back to the requestor.
• Provide sourcing services (RFP, RFI, RFQ) to our clients based on predefined service levels, managing simple projects simultaneously
• Evaluate project scope and determine sourcing approach and methodology to be applied; develop and/or customize various templates including RFx, pricing, and proposal evaluation
• Perform in depth analysis of proposals submitted, draw conclusions, prepare comprehensive summaries, and present back to the client
• Develop and maintain comprehensive project documentation
• Support negotiations and contracting
• Collaborate with Client Category Managers and/or SMEs on project strategy and tailor sourcing execution based on direction provided by them
• Conduct peer reviews for other team member’s projects and check for quality, consistency and compliance with sourcing methodology and client specific requirements
• Experience with sourcing of hardware/ software products/ services preferred
• Raise Purchase orders on vendors
• Monitor receipt of deliveries
• Check delivery note/invoice/debits.
• Prepare invoices for financial accounting (assignment)