Software Test Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ORTEC Central & Eastern Europe active
View all jobs Software Test Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internet - eCommerce active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
We at ORTEC CEE are currently seeking a full time Software Test Engineer to join our team!
• Able to work in a team;
• Good humored, motivated and ambitious;
• Fast and smart;
• Reliable, flexible, able to organize his/her own work;
• Result and customer oriented;
• University education
• Fluent in English and Romanian (written and spoken);
• Excellent communication skills;
• Basic knowledge of SQL Server.
Considered a plus
•Previous testing experience;
•Experience using bug tracking systems (JIRA);
•Experience in testing software applications.
Description of activities
We are looking for an enthusiastic test engineer who is interested in testing our software products. You will contribute to the creation and enhancement of test plans. You will mostly use manual testing following the software specifications and register the identified issues in our tracking system. In this position you closely work together with the developers and test engineers from our team in Bucharest.
- Agile methodology;
• Testing of web and mobile applications;
• Reporting defects, discussing additional details with developers if necessary, retesting fixes;
• Familiarity with exploratory testing;
• Eye for details, curiosity and investigation drive, independence.
What to expect
We help you to thrive in your field of expertise. We offer development programs, tailored to your individual needs and function requirements, including opportunities to attend courses and seminars. We offer challenging practical hands-on experience with opportunities to work abroad. We operate a flat organizational structure that keeps communication lines short. The atmosphere is open, informal, cooperative and positive. We employ over 800 people in the Netherlands (HQ), Belgium, Germany, France, Romania, Italy, Australia, Brazil, Poland and Denmark.
Visit our website to learn more about our solutions and clients’ experiences.