Supply Chain Project Manager
The Inter-Informatics Group offers engineering and design services in the field of aerospace, railway vehicles and machinery; and provides customers tailor made solutions and IT services in the fields of management systems and state administration.
Inter-Informatics is long term operating in Western, Mid and Eastern Europe. Its fields of operation developing always to further areas of expertise following the requirements of our clients. Therefore we have recently established a new daughter company in the USA and opened a sales representation in UAE.
Our aim is ongoing improvement in all fields of operation, with an innovative and cost-saving approach; acceleration of internal processes and a long-term human resources policy, focused on highly-professional employees and their career development.
- Graduate/Post Graduate in Mechanical/Production/Aerospace or equivalent engineering
-12+ years of relevant experience in Supply chain management, Quality, Project management in Aerospace manufacturing domain;
- Leadership experience of handling 15 + members team.
- Manage overall scope, schedule and quality of the program;
- Monitor and manage Program risks;
- Responsible for Supplier Qualification and supplier development, new parts approval execution and improvement;
- Perform Supplier development and Supplier quality activities on need basis;
- Facilitate recovery plans from underperforming suppliers and ensure its implementation;
- Address escalation meetings with suppliers;
- Assist with supplier assessment, training, and evaluation;
- Review supplier capacity, and capability assessment reports;
- Engages with internal stakeholders to ensure all requirements and priorities are fully understood;
- Provide clear direction on new products and processes or product development;
- Provide technical support in all phases of Product Manufacturing;
- Ensure regular communication between supplier’s and customer’s relevant function;
- Serve as critical interface between Spirit and Supplier to ensure critical information is available for timely completion of projects;
- Liaise with suppliers to gather project information; provides regular communication regarding status, obstacles, concerns, schedule etc.;
- Manage the project to the specified requirements and schedule; report on progress and actively manage constraints to execute per the plan;
- High proficiency in usage of project management tools, develops mechanisms for monitoring project progress and problem solving with line managers and other manufacturing leaders;
- Report to customer any constraints and progress made via the project plan (Gantt chart, master schedule);
- Review key supplier performance metrics, root cause corrective action implementation plans;
- Should be willing to travel to other European counties to supplier location.