Service and Technical Officer with English
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
In order to APPLY for this role, please use Accenture.
No other applications will be considered.
If you have a natural passion for gadgets and society,
If you are open to variety,
If you have some analytical know-how,
You are the perfect one, here and now!
The Language skills are also a must,
Being a professional and being focused.
You’ll have trainings on your activity,
So, it’s nice to bring your productivity.
If you say yes to these below,
Then it's a yes from us as well:
• Fluent in English
• Willingness to work on a shifting schedule as needed (10:00 – 19:00, 16:00 – 1:00)
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Ability to multi task and navigate through multiple systems
• Provide world class customer service to both new and existing client’s customers;
• Provide technical support to customers and engineers;
• Continual learning of client’s products as they grow and change;
• Complete diagnostics to identify and resolve customer and engineer faults;
• Use a variety of systems to manage customer journey and experience;
• View customer complaints as a priority and see through to a resolution rapidly.
In terms of benefits you must know
We thought a lot about your growth:
• Professional growth opportunities that recognize individual contributions and performance;
• Friendly work environment, being surrounded by professional colleagues;
• An experienced Career Counselor to guide you and check on your progress;
• Extensive training through a variety of methods – online, classroom, etc;
• A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work/life balance, where fun outings, sports activities and volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to-day life.
• Attractive and thorough benefits package including: coverage of public transportation, private medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym subscription or medical services for a member of the family, meal vouchers for each working day, interactive library subscription.