HEAD OF MAINTENANCE
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile HILL International active.
Vezi toate job-urile HEAD OF MAINTENANCE active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Chimie - Petrochimie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Productie active pe Hipo.ro
HILL International has been working on the Romanian market since the 90’s, successfully conducting searches for top management and middle management roles in the Finance, Marketing, Sales, Technical, Supply Chain, Operations, Computers and Information Technology areas for international and multinational companies present in Romania (Agribusiness, Automotive, BPO/Call Center, Finance/Banking, Construction/Chemical/Plastic, FMCG, Oil&Gas, Pharma, Transportation/Logistics, etc).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related field required
- Proven experience 10+ in maintenance management roles
- Strong knowledge of engineering concepts, including electrical, mechanical and electronic systems
- Ability to keep track of and report on activity
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Strategic thinking:, strong planning, organizing, monitoring and decision-making capabilities
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task effectively, able to adapt
- Handle execution of works in a highly responsible way
- Open eye for the improvement of the quality of the maintenance activity, initiative, problem-solving skills
- Excellent English knowledge, strong MS Office, SAP understanding
Objectives of the role:
- Ensure stability of the organizational processes within the Maintenance department and fulfill the departmental objectives
- Oversee, manage and direct all maintenance procedures and operations
- Ensure all machinery is up to working standards
- Assess maintenance work processes, to optimize efficiency, maximize performance and quality
- Ensure installation and running of the new equipment
- Ensure all legal requirements regarding the equipment are met
- Coordinate the ISCIR activity
- Manage maintenance activities for the upkeep of buildings and landscapes
In this role you will:
Define the strategy and objectives for the maintenance activity development in order to meet the achievement of the objectives established by the management board
Define the responsibilities and objectives for the team under subordination and ensure accurate completion by allocating all required resources; in charge with the development of the annual performance evaluation and by identification of further training needs
Coordinate and control the planned maintenance programs and supervise their execution
Contribute with ideas /solutions aimed at improving equipment functioning, recommending, supporting and implementing continuous improvement activities and process and procedure improvements to optimize results and improve quality of delivery
Coordinate and monitor the execution of the investment projects
Check SAP data accuracy along with all reports under area of activity
Perform regular assessments of the maintenance activity outcomes and take measures for its improvement,
Ensure that the function operates in accordance with any health, safety and environmental policies and procedures to ensure the safety and wellbeing of the human resources involved
If you feel it's time for a change and if you would like to find out more, we are looking forward to receiving your CV and application letter in English.
lease note that only suitable candidates will be contacted for an interview.