Software Internship – Automotive Security Firmware
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs NXP Semiconductors active
View all jobs Software Internship – Automotive Security Firmware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
NXP Semiconductors enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, we are driving innovation in the secure connected vehicle, end-to-end security & privacy and smart connected solutions markets.
- Programming practice of embedded systems (C, scripting, debugging);
- Good understanding of computer architecture;
- We consider a plus previous experience in embedded software related to security and cryptography;
- Strong willingness to deliver high-quality software products;
- English (spoken and written);
- Interacting with real embedded engineers and work and during coffee breaks - attn: involves laughing, from time to time;
- Learning about a modern processor architecture;
- Writing embedded C code, perhaps a bit of assembly language;
- Brushing up on python skills for automating;
- Understanding how to program in software a hardware communication peripheral;
- Getting skilled in using a debugger probe to study bugs and profiling information for embedded target device;
finally figuring out why architecturing software is a must before jumping on heedlessly writing code.
As a member of our team that develops software for Automotive Microcontrollers and Processors, you’ll extend your practical experience on cryptography and embedded security by implementing firmware that controls and executes the security and cryptography operations. As part of your daily activities you will create and maintain code and tests for various firmware components and related infrastructure. You will work with and learn from recognized technical leaders in the security domain and you will apply techniques for code hardening against attacks. You will be part of Agile teams and you’ll use state-of-the-art software lifecycle management tools while following automotive software development standards.
By joining our team, beside an attractive salary package, you’ll have the opportunity to be part of a high performance team, who has already patented innovative ideas in the automotive software domain, in a secure, pleasant and dynamic work environment. Both technical competency and attitude are important in our team, and you are expected to collaborate with local and global team members, to demonstrate independence in solving problems and agility in switching projects as per customer priorities, to be motivated by delivering results, to be assertive in supporting your technical design opinions, and to be open on the challenges towards achieving the expected results.
*Please note that you will need to be a registered student throughout the course of the assignment.*