Team Leader with German within Audit Delivery Academy
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile KPMG Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Team Leader with German within Audit Delivery Academy active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
When you choose KPMG as the place to develop your career, you choose to inspire confidence and empower the change around you. KPMG’s vision is to recruit extraordinary people and build extraordinary professionals. We are currently seeking a Team Leader with German to join our Audit Delivery Academy in Bucharest.
- Fluency in German and English.
- 2-5 years professional experience as an auditor would be considered an advantage.
- Degree in an economics related subject.
- Experience in team management.
- Sound knowledge of Excel, Word and Power Point.
- Experience within a shared service center would be considered an advantage.
- Being in charge of a team (+/-7 staff) who handle the delivery of audit related tasks as instructed and based on information provided by auditors in other KPMG offices.
- Coordinating, coaching and motivating the team members.
- Allocating jobs and workload to team members, scheduling the work, ensuring deadlines are met.
- Reviewing the work done by team members.
- Being accountable for the quality of the team‘s deliveries.
- Training new team members, as well as existing staff on various work related matters.
- Carrying out monthly assessment of team members, giving timely feedback.
- Producing various reports required by managers or other senior level staff.
- Providing monthly follow-up and analysis on relevant Key Performance Indicators.
- Contributing to relevant projects relating to processes enhancement.
- Communicating effectively with our clients (audit teams in other KPMG offices).
- Reporting to the manager of the department.
- Carrying out any other task required by the role.
- The chance to work in a professional environment, exceptional opportunities for career growth, as well as a strong learning and development culture.
- Attractive remuneration package.
- A combination of great jobs to work on.
- Great colleagues to work with.
- Relevant professional development and training.