This job is no longer active!
View all jobs HRS Romania active
View all jobs UI/UX Designer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Moving forward is impossible without the initial drive to do things differently. Our business is all about the people we come across, whether it's in our everyday interactions or in our vision for the brand.Requirements
• Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role (at least 2 years);
• Portfolio of design projects;
• Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop;
• Excellent English and communication skills;
• Good persuasion & presentation competencies;
• BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field, is NOT mandatory, but NICE to have;
As a UI/UX Designer, you will develop the entire user experience strategy for all apps and web platforms and be permanently in touch with stakeholders and internal departments.
• Create a Graphical Charter and design user interfaces according to the charter;
• Collaborate with internal departments and stakeholders in order to find the best visual solutions;
• Designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets;
• Align cultural organization and business goals to visual identity, both for web and mobile devices;
• Improve user experience and come up with efficient solutions;
• Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like;
• Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders;
• Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images.
Only eligible candidates will be contacted in a maximum of 2 weeks. All information will be treated as strictly confidential.