Project Manager - Telecom Industry
With more than 200,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.A global leader in consulting, techology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion.Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieveinnovation and competitiveness.A deeply multicultural organzation, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business Center™, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.Cerinte
- Excellent Project Management skills (methodologies and tools) proven by track record of at least 5 years in a mobile Telecom or Technology environment;
- Ability to communicate on all aspects of project delivery & detail at a senior level;
- Strong leader, able to chair and manage meetings. Excellent ability to influence and motivate teams;
- Strong background in managing design and development projects in the Telecoms/Mobile/IoT industry; IoT / IT experience would be an advantage;
- Prioritization skills. Results focused and driven;
- Extensive experience of project management in international matrix environments;
- Qualified in Prince2, MSP or similar. Deep MS Excel and Power Point Skills;
- Educated to an appropriate university degree standard, or with equivalent experience.
- All aspects of Project Management (including scope definition, detailed project planning, financial management, building and managing international matrix teams and stakeholder management) of one or more projects deployments in market in accordance with the IoT product portfolio of E2E delivery;
- Ensure adherence to the governance process. Able to demonstrate best practice in all aspects of project management;
- Build and maintain Project Delivery specific KPIs for tracking against target;
- Manages the project scope and budget, and monitors the expenditure and costs against delivered and realised benefits as the project progresses.Engagement and management of numerous external third parties alongside internal matrix team.
- Attractive salary package;
- Meal tickets;
- Private Health insurance (you can choose between a list of providers);
- Foreign language courses, trainings, certifications and tuition fees reimbursed by
- 7card discount;
- Other bonuses as per company policy;
- Significant development opportunities within the company.