Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS) active.
Vezi toate job-urile Application Manager active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
|Angajator:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
|Nivel job:||1 - 5 ani experienta|
To be a part of Societe Generale European Business Services means to work in a dynamic and active environment where your work has a real impact in the company’s activity. You will be responsible for overall management of Charisma Finance application suite so as to help the stakeholders meet operational efficiency and drive business growth.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
- Responsible for end-to-end application management in terms of governance, production, knowledge management and operational risk;
- Ensure real-time support (Level 1 and Level 2) and advice on Charisma Finance in order for the finance, procurement teams and end users to carry out their activities within the required timeframe and quality;
- Ensure business analysis activities for the Charisma Finance by developing functional specifications based on the business requirements;
- Maintaining a good relationship with the stakeholders including third party teams;
- Functional acceptance testing (eg. non-regression, unit tests) for enhanced functionalities/interfaces coordinating the testing activities with the business, IT teams and third party teams;
- Ensure a proper documentation of all modules/functionalities developed and released in production;
- Ensure the support, error analysis and fixing during Users Acceptance Testing and on the LIVE environment after the deployment in production.
A little about You:
- You have an analythical mind and you are interested to manage an ERP from the application management perspective;
- You have good understanding of IT projects lifecycle – understanding of business and functional specifications, analyze and elaborate functional specifications, estimation, testing, support;
- 3 - 5 years’ experience in a Application Management/ Level 2 Support role in Banking, Big Four Audit Companies – consulting, IT Companies, BPO or SSC;
- Participation to projects as a Level 2 Support/ Application Manager for the finance area;
- Good understanding of IT projects methodology;
- Good command of English (writing and speaking);
- Accounting and Financial or IT background – Academy of Economic Studies;
- Other technical skills.
We also value:
- Responsible attitude, strong autonomy and ambition in achieving your mission;
- Excellent analytical skills and self-starter with ability to take ownership of tasks and assignments;
Besides a career what else we offer:
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Yearly bonus per company policy;
- Medical services and life insurance; private pension contribution;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
- Work from Home 1 day/week.