CRM Retention Specialist
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Blue Chameleon Tech active
View all jobs CRM Retention Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internet - eCommerce active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
Located in the bustling city of Bucharest,
Blue Chameleon Tech is a hub of international marketing and tech enterprise.
• Experience in CRM / data marketing / email marketing, ideally in a similar industry.
• Knowledge of marketing email systems specifically is essential.
• Strong background in customer acquisition, re-engagement and retention strategies.
• Great English communications skills, written and verbal.
• Foresight to anticipate issues, set priorities and proactively develop strong relationships both internally and externally. • Ability to be creative and use their initiative to develop new ideas.
• Ability to confidently and articulately communicate and inspire strong collaboration among team members.
• First-hand experience of the development and implementation of a successful CRM strategy with back-end system knowledge.
• Excellent planning, analytical skills and project management.
• Additional understanding of the Optimove and Exact Target software products is a plus.
• Knowledge of casino games and/or sportsbook is a plus.
• iGaming background is considered a plus.
As a CRM Retention Specialist, you will have to:
• Help plan and deliver CRM strategies across the company, encouraging customer retention and customer loyalty.
• Gain a good understanding of all proprietary back-office programs and relevant tools used for CRM and digital marketing projects and campaigns.
• Oversee all direct communications with customers in mediums such as email and SMS through the CRM tools.
• Execute and monitor customer lifetime value strategies ensuring maximum profitability.
• Ensure the database is segmented effectively for targeted marketing activities. • Manage website content for all marketing promotions and ensure an accurate user experience on all platforms and in all targeted languages.
• Ensure the CRM structure works seamlessly across the organization and captures all required information at key points in the customer life cycle.
• Research and stay up to date with new digital trends that could impact brand consolidation and improve the user experience.
• Build collaborative relationships with all marketing teams to gain a great understanding of customer base through insight, segmentation and data analysis.
• Developing testing strategies for all aspects of the CRM to ensure the most effective approach for the company and its products.
• Management of data and CRM agency, resolving any issues that arise during the implementation of CRM campaigns.
• Analysis and reporting on campaigns effectiveness in terms of traffic, acquisition, conversion, retention and revenue.
• Identifying areas for improvement and making recommendations.