We're Certent and we take care of our people.
Our software and services are used by over 2,400 public, private and pre-IPO customers to administer equity management plans and financial reporting processes.
Growth is in our DNA. Not only will you have great opportunities to grow with Certent, you’ll be an integral part of our success. Deloitte Technology Fast 500 named Certent as one of the fastest growing technology companies in North America two years in a row, and we've been on the Inc 5000 list of fastest growing private companies for six years.
You will have access to a suite a benefits and perks that allow you to focus on your work and be productive.
- Knowledge of SQL Server (i.e. able to do admin tasks such as backup/restore, understanding SQL/triggers/stored procedures etc.).
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server 2003 and above.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite 2003 and above, focusing on Word and Excel.
- Understanding and experience with Microsoft IIS.
- Knowledge and understanding of networking principles.
- Knowledge and understanding of programming principles.
- Excellent analytical, trouble-shooting, writing, and interpersonal skills, as well as a customer-oriented attitude with the ability to multi-task and work in a team environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Fluent oral and written skills in English.
- Experience providing direct support to customers.
- Understanding and experience with SQL Server Analysis Services or Integration Services.
- Windows general troubleshooting – understanding Event Viewer logs, Windows Installer errors and logs, using the Registry Editor etc.
- Hypervisor understanding and basic troubleshooting – App-V, Citrix XenApp, Citrix XenDesktop.
- Microsoft Active Directory and Domain understanding and basic troubleshooting
- Basic accounting principles.
- Providing solutions to Certent customers via web meetings, telephone and email through troubleshooting, research and investigation, while maintaining constant communication with the customer.
- Provide assistance to field consultants engaged at customer sites.
- Developing knowledgebase solutions for use by customers and Certent personnel
- Provide scheduled on-call support.
We take care of people.
Benefits. We offer a full suite of comprehensive benefit options at affordable rates with multiple plan choices to best fit your needs. We believe healthcare should be affordable so you can concentrate on being your best!