Junior Support Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Certent active
View all jobs Junior Support Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internet - eCommerce active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
It’s an exceptional market opportunity. Which is why we’re looking for exceptional people to join us. You know, like you.
Working with Certent is an opportunity to join a global company with a local attitude. We understand it’s a competitive world, and you have lots of options on where to grow your career. So it’s no wonder we strive to create a place where people want to belong, grow and make a real impact on our customers and the industry at large. So if that’s what you’re looking for, here’s some great news; we’re looking for you.
We're Certent and we value our people.
Our software and services are used by over 2,400 public, private and pre-IPO customers to administer equity management plans and financial reporting processes.
Growth is in our DNA. Not only will you have great opportunities to grow with Certent, you’ll be an integral part of our success. Deloitte Technology Fast 500 named Certent as one of the fastest growing technology companies in North America two years in a row, and we've been on the Inc 5000 list of fastest growing private companies for six years.
You will have access to a suite of perks and benefits that allow you to focus on your work in a relaxed way.
The Junior Support Analyst is responsible for assisting Certent CDM, C7, DM and FSR customers with troubleshooting technical issues encountered with the Certent products. Your objectives will align with Certent core values: be passionate about customer needs, conduct business with uncompromising integrity, set and attain ambitious goals and execute to win.
To Be a Good Fit, You:
* Work comfortably with remote, multi-site global teams and work autonomously
* Are highly intelligent, with a humble nature– we value critical thinkers who are open to ideas and feedback
* Look forward to contributing to the team’s success and watching Certent grow
* Are driven to embrace new technologies; hungry to learn; hungry to share; hungry to advance
* Excellent analytical, trouble-shooting, writing, and interpersonal skills, as well as a customer-oriented attitude with the ability to multi-task and work in a team environment.
* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
* Fluent oral and written skills in English.
* Basic knowledge of SQL Server (i.e. able to do admin tasks such as backup/restore, understanding SQL/triggers/stored procedures etc.).
* Basic knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server 2003 and above.
* Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite 2003 and above, focusing on Word and Excel.
* Basic knowledge and understanding of networking principles.
* Windows general troubleshooting – understanding Event Viewer logs, Windows Installer errors and logs, using the Registry Editor etc.
* Microsoft Active Directory and Domain understanding and basic troubleshooting
- Primary responsibilities include providing solutions to Certent customers via web meetings, telephone and email through troubleshooting, research and investigation, while maintaining constant communication with the customer.
- Provide assistance to field consultants engaged at customer sites.
- Developing knowledgebase solutions for use by customers and Certent personnel
We take care of people.
Benefits. We offer a full suite of comprehensive benefit options at affordable rates with multiple plan choices to best fit your needs. We believe healthcare should be affordable so you can concentrate on being your best!